This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jet Set Buddy

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I have been running the PB for Jet Set to get as many 3 stars cities as I could.  It has gotten me all three stars on quite a few cities.  I am now just wanting it to randomly play and rank up.  However if I put it where all of the cities of three stars it will not select one to play.  If I put it where not all cities have three stars it will play the towns with 2 or less.  I have the settings at play for 0 stars or more and ticked just randomly play.  The ones without three stars are all really difficult to win and it loses 90% of the time so no rank point.  I was hoping to run it on the first city as it seems the easiest to win. Thanks

C~M

raine56

I have.  It will play the city with three stars if I start it but once its completed it sits there and does not start another game.  If there is a city with less than threes stars, it starts a game.  For example San Francisco has all the stars but Cusco doesn't.  It will play the games on Cusco that only have 2 stars.  It will not start playing in San Francisco at all.

C~M

Then I suggest sending a report from the auto to PB with the details.

raine56

Stinkerbell

raine56

So sorry  bad mood.gif you got the same problem as me but very glad to know I am not the only one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview