PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:02:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free MnM Badge - 01/31/18

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

This was a pop-up upon entering my account this morning.  My second account did not get a pop up but let me check my gifts... brb........................

Nope, nothing there.  My one account got lucky?

catfancie

Stinkerbell

raine56

I didn't get anything. Also I have lost my weekly, PBA and MnM badges from most of my albums including all the years of weekly badges back until 2012.  I realised when I went to play this weeks challenge and I had some available to play.  I have completed them all..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on January 31, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
I didn't get anything. Also I have lost my weekly, PBA and MnM badges from most of my albums including all the years of weekly badges back until 2012.  I realised when I went to play this weeks challenge and I had some available to play.  I have completed them all..

Yep - mine are missing too. I'm sure they'll get it fixed.

C~M

Mayhem

Mystery solved!

QuoteHello there Pogo Community,

I have an update of great news.

If you activated the Daily Challenge for Mahjong Escape on Monday, January 15, 2018, you have been granted 20,000 Tokens. Club members also received 1 Mix-n-Match Mahjong Escape Badge, the "Pachyderm Present" Badge.

Thank you and enjoy.

Squid

Ok, I guess I activated the DC.  Was there a problem with the challenge?  I don't remember...

Mayhem

That daily challenge required you to purchase power-ups to complete it. Your free badge is their way of making up for it.

Anyone who activated the challenge will receive the free badge.

QuoteThe Pogo team has replaced the Daily Challenge for Mahjong Escape with the intended challenge which is Poppit. The Daily Challenge for Poppit will be available until 11:59 PM PT tonight. It is now safe to play both Daily Challenges.

Please understand it was not intended to have a Challenge in which it was required to purchase Power Ups. Our focus here at Pogo is making sure all Pogo players have a terrific player experience and we will never require you to pay to participate in a Daily Challenge.

Squid

Oh, right!  That was a messy thing... they put up ME instead of Poppit.  I didn't think I activated that DC but I guess I must have.  Tx, Mayhem.

gigi

Yep, that's the other one I got in Gifts this morning

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview