This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PB $

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Don't know where to post this as it's not technical, but it can always be moved................. right Mayhem?
I only have 14 autos and 99% of the time I get by on trials or my own time............ I never bought an auto from PB and was going to get their Mahjong auto..... I just need clarification on this..... from what I see I can't buy it out right, but I can get it for a year for $10?  I'm pretty sure I'm not finding the right button to click, right?  I mean, can't I just buy it like with BW?..... thanks for reading............. so confused...............  no-no.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on February 05, 2018, 08:20:28 AM
I just need clarification on this..... from what I see I can't buy it out right, but I can get it for a year for $10?

That is correct, you can't buy it out right. PlayBuddy charges $9.99 per year for one buddy -or- if you would like all the buddies, it's $9.99 per month.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

The thing is this, eventually everyone will own all of the autos they want and if you charge $10 for lifetime per auto then you are going to go out of business. I am amazed BW is still here as they have closed doors on 3 other sites before being BW.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on February 05, 2018, 10:18:06 AM
The thing is this, eventually everyone will own all of the autos they want and if you charge $10 for lifetime per auto then you are going to go out of business. I am amazed BW is still here as they have closed doors on 3 other sites before being BW.

You're absolutely right. BUT, I'll add regarding BW, I'm not sure why she still has so many devoted followers after stopping the updating of autos people bought thinking they'd always be updated. Also, coming out with autos that don't hold a candle to PlayBuddy, and charging... $30? to get certain badges for people?  I used to buy her autos trusting it wasn't a waste of $. That trust is no longer there.

Maybe BW will be another door closing in the near future.

Squid

BW has stopped updating the HOGs, too, not to mention many of the new H5 games which only play a level or two and don't go for accuracy (stars).  I have quite a few BW autos and still use them but I am also using PB now because they are much better on the newer games.

gigi

Guess I'm the lucky one.  All I've ever paid is $9.99 and it's mine and when I'ts out dated I get a popup saying I'm using the wrong version and would I like to download the current version...........  Of course I only have 14 autos, but have never had a problem using them.  She does say you have to use Chrome or Torch.  There were even a few she would make two versions and call it (for instance) zumy9 and zumy9(a).
Once in a while I'll get a trial version instead of the oneI purchased, but I just have to put in my registration number in again.... I would suppose that's the only glitch I've run into.  That and her reprimanding me for asking her for my registration codes...... So I finally got organized and don't have to bother her again lol.  She was very adamant on letting me know she was doing me a favor and to keep a list. hahahaha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview