This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape China 14

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I've finished all the levels in MEscape and am going back to try to get 3 stars.  Out of the 39 levels i have 15 to clean up and China #14 is driving me crazy.  Has anyone gotten 3 stars on this one?  I've got it down to 37 seconds and still only get 2 1/2 stars.

Squid

I have 3 stars on all levels for all cities/countries.  You should be able to get China14 up to 3.

I you have finished all the levels in ME, you should have 60 levels, not 39.  What am I missing here?

gigi

my fault, sometimes I actually believe people know what's going on in my head.  I meant countries, 60 levels in 39 countries.  Hope I'm a little clearer with that description.

So I've got a few countries that don't have 3 stars in each.  Can you look at your China #14 and tell me how many seconds it took you?

Squid

China 14 = 1:10
I'm positive I used BW for this one.  I didn't start using PB until much later.

ETA:  I just played China 14 by hand without a problem.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on February 05, 2018, 08:25:34 AM
I've finished all the levels in MEscape and am going back to try to get 3 stars.  Out of the 39 levels i have 15 to clean up and China #14 is driving me crazy.  Has anyone gotten 3 stars on this one?  I've got it down to 37 seconds and still only get 2 1/2 stars.

Accuracy is huge. You need 100% in all categories to get 3 stars, I believe.

gigi

thanks, I know BW clicks everything in site, so I'm trying the PB trial to see if I get better results.  I thought faster time would do it, apparently not.  I'm doing this one by hand .  Good Luck to me.  again.... thanks for the responses

Squid

My BW does not click everything in sight.  It clicks pairs but does so in quick spurts of succession.

gigi

squid, only in certain games I see this repetitive clicking happening... HOG's and Solitaire Gardens are two that come to mind. Her Escapy has been acting up no matter which browser I try.  It doesn't want to find the key locks and it will just hang.................. might be me.  I'm thinking of contacting her but hate being berated LOL.  I'll let you know if I get up the nerve.

Squid

Quote from: gigi on February 06, 2018, 06:37:10 AM
squid, only in certain games I see this repetitive clicking happening... HOG's and Solitaire Gardens are two that come to mind. Her Escapy has been acting up no matter which browser I try.  It doesn't want to find the key locks and it will just hang.................. might be me.  I'm thinking of contacting her but hate being berated LOL.  I'll let you know if I get up the nerve.
OMG, I know what you mean.  I've contacted her a couple of times and gotten an earful for my effort.  LOL. 
I can't promise much, Gigi, but if you want me to have a go at it, let me know.  Keep in mind that tomorrow is Wednesday and on Thursday we are starting the Valentine Marathon.  We'll all be busy!

gigi

Quote from: Squid on February 06, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
OMG, I know what you mean.  I've contacted her a couple of times and gotten an earful for my effort.  LOL. 
I can't promise much, Gigi, but if you want me to have a go at it, let me know.  Keep in mind that tomorrow is Wednesday and on Thursday we are starting the Valentine Marathon.  We'll all be busy!
you're so sweet, I'll let you know, but if I let myself get too frustrated I might enjoy going a round or two with her LOL.  Busy for sure.............. there have been so many extra's that Pogo has been offering I have to bring my lunch to my computer hahahaha

S1lent

Greetings,
Just use the BW auto.  Use the Undo move to really save you time.
Do not buy power-ups for this game
My 4 accounts are identical.

Good luck...you can do it!
S1lent

gigi

Quote from: s1lentscream on February 09, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
Greetings,
Just use the BW auto.  Use the Undo move to really save you time.
Do not buy power-ups for this game
My 4 accounts are identical.

Good luck...you can do it!
S1lent

I've spent hours ... days .. running BW auto and it just isn't happening for me

mycatownsme

I have heard so many complaints on this level from the chat.
I don't think it is auto but the way it has been set up on Pogo.
Just to keep those power up sales going and not have them do a thing for ya.
And so many do not use the power ups and they can not get all stars as usual.
I don't understand why Pogo does this kind of stuff.
But maybe it is something they do not know about and have not checked into it????
No clue but it is a bummer.
I still thing you have done an awesome job Gigi. Real nice.  tumbsup.gif beer11.gif

gigi

Thanks Cat.  Agreed Pogo is purposely putting up road blocks to frustrate you into buying gems and it ain't happening here

mycatownsme

Yep. Many have stopped playing certain games for that reason.
Another one is Solitaire Gardens. Just not worth it.
Especially with so many other games to play and the added ones too.

gigi

RIGHT??? !!! those two games SG and ME have consumed my life trying to get as much as I could out of them and Especially MG I'm slipping behind faster and faster as they make the games harder and harder to win.  THEN>> if that isn't bad enough they make them daily challenges

mycatownsme

I remember that challenge.Was that the one that you had to buy powerups to win?
Pogo is filled with some crazy stuff.

gigi

Quote from: mycatownsme on February 24, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
I remember that challenge.Was that the one that you had to buy powerups to win?
Pogo is filled with some crazy stuff.
NEVER NEVER NEVER have I purchased powerups nor will I.  All they will get from me is the annual membership and I'm not sure, come June or July (I forget) if I will even renew.  Pogo has spoiled something that was once a great gaming site

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview