This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitaire HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

World Class Solitaire HD will be released on February 13th. While we wait for it's release, here is a sneak peek at what the new game looks like.

Click on the image for a larger version.

The background theme changes depending on your location.

If you complete a game without using any power-ups, you'll receive a perfect game token bonus.

So what do you think ... do you like the new look?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Ethan

Wow the game looks really clear and crisp - I guess that's why they call it HD heh.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Mayhem

Squid

I like this game.  I hope they didn't change the guts.

S1lent

Greetings,
I see some new Badges in our future.  I also see a new HTML5 game and all of its problems.

It is 5PM...time for some wine.   
S1lent

gigi

one of my favorite go to games from when I first joined Pogo.  Looking forward to it. thanks

Mayhem

I'm not big on solitaire games, but new version is much better.

Yoming 2

Quote from: s1lentscream on February 07, 2018, 04:02:46 PM
Greetings,
I see some new Badges in our future.  I also see a new HTML5 game and all of its problems.

It is 5PM...time for some wine.   
S1lent

Stinkerbell

The PlayBuddy auto has been updated and it's running great!!  I've had it going for several hours and it hasn't stalled out once!  beer11.gif

Mayhem

Squid

PlayBuddy did not run well for me overnight.  It did not use the powerups (Grab) and it kept trying to fill an empty column of cards with nothing.  I made no progress during the night.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 08, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
PlayBuddy did not run well for me overnight.  It did not use the powerups (Grab) and it kept trying to fill an empty column of cards with nothing.  I made no progress during the night.

And I spoke too soon, apparently. I rebooted my computer last night and set up the game and auto, went to bed  and.... it stalled at about 60 games.

Squid

Sorry to hear it.  I didn't even look at how many games I played but I looked at my rank wheel, which barely advanced.

C~M

gigi

C~M

Quote from: gigi on March 09, 2018, 08:21:50 PM
ty I'll check it out

It is worse than PB's by far. It's just another clicker as most of BW's are now.

gigi

Quote from: C~M on March 09, 2018, 09:10:56 PM
It is worse than PB's by far. It's just another clicker as most of BW's are now.
Ugh.  Guess I won't check it out after all .  I stopped using her auto for solitaire gardens because 1/2 star for a game wasn't cutting it for me and I was going back and replaying for more stars.  Guess I'll keep doing that

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on March 10, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
Ugh.  Guess I won't check it out after all .  I stopped using her auto for solitaire gardens because 1/2 star for a game wasn't cutting it for me and I was going back and replaying for more stars.  Guess I'll keep doing that

She's coming out with a lot of "clicker" autos. Sometimes that's okay.  Jet Set Solitaire is a good one. Clicks like mad and WINS a lot of the time. There are some levels that even consistently get 3 stars.

That said - the "clicker" auto for Solitaire Gardens is only good for getting through the map. It doesn't get your 2 or 3 stars, it doesn't get you seeds very quickly, either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview