This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

25% Off Mix-n-Match Badges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering 25% Off Mix-n-Match Badges when you use promo code MATCHFEB18 at checkout. Excludes legendary badges, limited edition badges, decade badges and scrapbook badges.

The code is valid for up to 20 badges - but it's a one-time use code. So be sure to add everything you want to cart before checking out.

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?tabShow=&sortName=released&searchTypeItem=mnm&sortDirection=false
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on February 27, 2018, 12:49:42 AM
Pogo is offering 25% Off Mix-n-Match Badges when you use promo code MATCHFEB18 at checkout. Excludes legendary badges, limited edition badges, decade badges and scrapbook badges.

The code is valid for up to 20 badges - but it's a one-time use code. So be sure to add everything you want to cart before checking out.

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?tabShow=&sortName=released&searchTypeItem=mnm&sortDirection=false

I see some WCS badges. They'll work on the new H5 WCS, I assume?

Mayhem

Yes, just makes sure it shows "World Class Solitaire HD" for the game name and you'll be good to go.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on February 27, 2018, 09:52:13 AM
Yes, just makes sure it shows "World Class Solitaire HD" for the game name and you'll be good to go.

The badges don't say WCS HD, Ken. So do they not work with the new game? Why would they be selling badges that won't work?

Squid

I would get them, if you want them.  If they don't work with the HD version, Pogo will just give you the award. 

Squid

I boughtt some badges for a friend this morning.  This coupon code is still working.

Mayhem

Mayhem

This code is still working if anyone hasn't taken advantage of the offer yet.

catfancie

I got my 20  re-released badges yesterday.  Sales are the only way I purchase M&M badges.  And only for games I really love to play. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview