This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grub Crawl is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Grub Crawl is a new hidden object game that is exclusive for Club Pogo members.

Join a star chef as he searches restaurants, kitchens and markets around the globe for hidden objects and culinary secrets.

http://www.pogo.com/games/grubcrawl_h5

Tips and Tricks

- Keep a cool head in the kitchen with these helpful tips!
- Club Pogo Exclusive: Use Full Screen Mode to get a better view of the objects and surroundings.
- Scan the scene for multiple objects from your list, then find them in quick succession to get a Combo Bonus.
- You don't have to find the objects in the order listed.
- The faster you find all the objects, the more points you earn.
- It pays to be accurate. Avoid randomly clicking and aim for precision.
- Keep an eye out for special objects in each scene that will earn you even more bonus points.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Yoming 2

Tried to play this------------but it's as bad as  Vanishing Trail

Items are so small ( even in full screen ) they can't be found...........and blurry.  magnifier.gif  swear2.gif

I do hope Pogo gets enough complaints they take a second look and make some changes.... hysterical.gif  ( I won't be holding my breath on that )

I will not be playing this one..... ass.gif

Stinkerbell

I really love HOGs, and the graphics in this one are better than Vanishing Trail, I think. But the items are just too small for these old eyes.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on February 27, 2018, 05:20:31 PM
Tried to play this------------but it's as bad as  Vanishing Trail

Items are so small ( even in full screen ) they can't be found...........and blurry.  magnifier.gif  swear2.gif

I do hope Pogo gets enough complaints they take a second look and make some changes.... hysterical.gif  ( I won't be holding my breath on that )

I will not be playing this one..... ass.gif

We cross posted, pretty much the same conclusion. Great minds think alike! And so do ours!!!

Squid

YUCK.  I am getting tired of all the HOGS but the graphics will really kill it for me if I can't see the dang items!

LittleFawn

I really did not have a problem. It is probably from playing to many hidden object games.

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on February 27, 2018, 05:49:07 PM
I really did not have a problem. It is probably from playing to many hidden object games.
LittleFawn has young eyeballs.  Mine are rapidly aging.

LittleFawn

No I just am used to playing different hogs all the time. My eyesight really is not that good.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on February 27, 2018, 05:50:28 PM
LittleFawn has young eyeballs.  Mine are rapidly aging.

I don't have young eyeballs  ( or young anything     giggle2.gif  )....they left a long time ago...and my trifocals don't help with this game.... girls18.gif

Mayhem

You can play this in full screen mode (not sure if this will help anyone).

Yoming 2

Quote from: Mayhem on February 27, 2018, 08:01:09 PM
You can play this in full screen mode (not sure if this will help anyone).

Tried it....nope didn't help.   sad.gif

gigi

where in the heck is the full screen option, I spent 5 minutes just looking for that

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on February 27, 2018, 09:23:19 PM
where in the heck is the full screen option, I spent 5 minutes just looking for that

Click on the top-right icon in the game screen - then click on the top-right icon again.

They should've made it more clear where it was located.

catfancie

This is one I will definitely need PB.  Could they make the graphics any smaller!!!

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on February 28, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
Click on the top-right icon in the game screen - then click on the top-right icon again.

They should've made it more clear where it was located.

OMG could they have made it any more obscure???? First quest in this HOG is to find the screen magnifier.
Thanks, now to see if it will make any difference LOL.  to be continued...............................

gigi

Not for me.  I am also used to HOG's of much greater quality............... and of course why bother since I won't buy gems for anything.  I would also to rate the background music with a thumbs down.  I felt like I was in a smoky piano bar with a cigarette in one hand and glass of scotch in the other

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview