PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:56:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Dom is irritating too but I was happy he got rid of Chris...lol...4 girls were gonna vote Libby but only 3 did..which one switched to Chris???  Anyone know?

Squid

Did they get to all the votes before the number to oust Chris was achieved?  I'm not sure.  That happens a lot and I want to know the rest of the votes!

mycatownsme

Gee, I just deleted the Survivor shows for the room. I don't remember.

Maybe the show tonight will have a short repeat saying something about last week.

gran2x2

E1 voted Chris except 3 girls voted for Libby...If you go to CBS.com you can watch it...

Squid

TYVM.  Glad Chris is gone.  Not sure who I want out next.  I don't mind Dom...

gran2x2

I give cred to Dom...he got chris aka Mr sway-vay gone.... cheesy.gif hysterical.gif

gran2x2

Squid

These are, for the most part, young people.  It seems they can't run 5 feet without getting winded and spent.  At that age, I would have run circles around them.  I am really not caring about this crowd very much although I will admit that Angela's eating feat is truly impressive.  She downed all that HORRIBLE food like she was a starving linebacker.  WTG, Angela, you should be very proud, you truly earned that immunity necklace.

gran2x2

I think Angela's military training got her through that challenge.........

gran2x2

Run your mouth and tell lies to people who do not trust you..it'll snuff your game in a hurry....lol...so funny...I didn't like her anyway....

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 26, 2018, 09:30:36 AM
Run your mouth and tell lies to people who do not trust you..it'll snuff your game in a hurry....lol...so funny...I didn't like her anyway....
I didn't like her much, also.  I couldn't believe how she was bold face lying to those who knew... those who were there when she was planning the coup.  What a bonehead move.  No one would ever trust you again and you butt will be leaving VERY quickly.  Buh-bye, Dez.

LittleFawn

gran2x2

She sat there and called allies(?) liars to their face and expected them to keep her??? WTF planet is she from....if you gonna lie ok..but when you get busted NEVER make enemies by calling them liars...admit it...kiss ass and pray for a miracle... hysterical.gif

Squid

gran2x2

hysterical.gif  I was rof lmao ..Jenna thought she could out smart a guy by flirting....He is gay ya dum ass...Best thing I have seen in a long time...Jenna's face was priceless...And now kellyn made herself a target by having 2 votes and never telling anyone..It's gonna get nuts next week.....

Squid

I thought last night was a great show.  I couldn't believe that Donathan was considering using the idol on Jenna.  She was going to back stab him!  I liked how they worked the double elimation; it shook things up a bit.  Next week should be interesting. 

I'm not sure I would have told everyone about the 2 votes.  In this game, I'm always surprised how everyone thinks they should be privy to all information.  That's not how it works.  Her alliance might be peeved but if they had the extra vote, they probably would have kept quiet about it.  You're probably right, Gran, Kellyn may now have a target on her back.

gran2x2

I would never reveal my idols or advantages either...but if you do hide things like kellyn did..better expect some distrust and payback when you get caught....If she jumps ship to Mololo side she will be at the bottom of that group and first to go...

gran2x2

cheerleading.gif Another useless dummy goes home.....I didnt even know her name till last week...lol....Hope kellyn goes soon too..she acts to entitled and thinks she is in power...I can't believe she expected Laurel to follow her plan after she admitted she gave her 2 votes last week..What an idiot... I stabbed you in the back 2x last tribal but now trust me and do what I want...yea  ok....NOT....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview