This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Problem

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

This keeps happening to me. I have changed my password 3 times so far and it still happens. Pogo must be having an issue.

Squid

That message has happened to me about 3 dozen times in the past 2-3 months.  I was not logged in on any other computer.  It's Pogo's issue.

C~M

Mayhem

I'm not having that issue here. In fact,  I'm seeing the exact opposite.

I haven't tried to do this in years .. but I am able to play multiple games (at the same time) on the same account now. I'm playing Aces Up in Firefox and Mahjong in Microsoft Edge - and neither of them are getting the boot.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

General rules:

One H5 game at a time.  Going into more than one H5 game will boot you out.

One H5 game can be played while playing a flash game on another computer - IF - you first have the H5 game running, then go into the flash.  If you reverse that, you'll get the boot.

One H5 game OR one flash game can be played while playing a Java game on another computer.  Always start the H5 game first.

I am doubling up MANY times to make progress.  I seem to get the message CM is talking about when I am only in ONE game on ONE computer.  It's weird.

ETA:   browser does not seem to matter.

C~M

The funny thing is I only have this laptop to play on Pogo with and it tells me I am logged in on MULTIPLE Devices. It makes no sense to me. The only way was if someone hacked my account so I changed my password, 4 times now, and it is still popping up.

Squid

No one is hacking your account, CM.  I know it can make your heart skip a beat when that message comes up, but it really is Pogo's issue.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on March 17, 2018, 06:39:29 PM
The funny thing is I only have this laptop to play on Pogo with and it tells me I am logged in on MULTIPLE Devices. It makes no sense to me. The only way was if someone hacked my account so I changed my password, 4 times now, and it is still popping up.

It's a tech glitch. It happens to me, too. I've wondered if it happens when there's a lag in updating tokens or something - like after winning a hand in cards or a level of Solitaire Gardens, etc...  -  and  your game is still playing, so the system thinks you're on multiple devices with the same account.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 17, 2018, 06:04:40 PM
One H5 game can be played while playing a flash game on another computer - IF - you first have the H5 game running, then go into the flash.

Ok, that's exactly what I did.  tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheat Technicians and "wanna bees",

Try and Advance Full Scan in Windows Defender Security Center...yes it is already on your computer.  Just click on the icon on the far right side of your taskbar.

Now this will take about an hour...so be prepared.

BTW there shouldn't be any troubles with Windows 10...but something is always getting our attention.

S1lent

Mayhem

I personally run the full scan once a week. It's never found anything, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

C~M

I used my Ghost Mouse program and created a script with it to click the refresh and move the mouse back to where the auto wanted it. It worked for me and I ranked out in the game that way.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on March 24, 2018, 01:00:50 AM
I used my Ghost Mouse program and created a script with it to click the refresh and move the mouse back to where the auto wanted it. It worked for me and I ranked out in the game that way.

Glad that fixed it.

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on March 24, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

The latest VPMinimizer should click that refresh button for you.

Squid

The VPM did not clear that one for me.  It clears the "Still Playing?"  and others but not the multiple devices.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2018, 01:43:03 PM
The VPM did not clear that one for me.  It clears the "Still Playing?"  and others but not the multiple devices.

It hasn't been clearing my multiple devices too.

Mayhem

Ok, next time any of you see that popup, could you please send me a screenshot of it in BMP format?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview