This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems Sale

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is having a sale on Pogo Gems. No promo code required, the gem packs have already been adjusted.

This sale is valid through March 20th.

https://pogo.ea.com/action/lb5store/offer-list.do?site=pogop

QuoteGet more Gems for your buck!

For a limited time, select Gem Packs are overflowing with extra Gems. It's the perfect time to stock up and get a lot more Gems for your buck.

- 275 Gems for $19.99 (10% more Gems)
- 1,700 Gems for $79.99 (35% more Gems)
- 2,800 Gems for $119.99 (40% more Gems – Best Value!)

Don't miss out – this sale ends Tuesday!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Squid

Stinkerbell

Wasn't there another sale recently, like within the past few months?  Maybe this will be an ongoing event!

Has anyone broken down the actual cost per gem, sale price and non-sale price. I'd like to know how many cents per gem the sale saves.

Yes, I could do the math myself, but I don't want to risk frying my brain. I'm what we call, math challenged.

Squid

Yes, you're right, there was a sale a few months ago.  I think that was the first ever.

I rounded up to the full dollar amount.

1.  $ 0.0727 per gem sale price
2.  $ 0.0470
3.  $ 0.0428

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 19, 2018, 06:06:54 AM
Yes, you're right, there was a sale a few months ago.  I think that was the first ever.

I rounded up to the full dollar amount.

1.  $ 0.0727 per gem sale price
2.  $ 0.0470
3.  $ 0.0428

Thanks, Inky!  And what is the regular price for gems, do you know? I can't remember how many I got at the last sale price. The thing that is confusing is when you buy the "big" pack, they tell you there are x number of bonus gems because you bought in bulk. So is that x number also included in the x number received through the sale, or is that x number in addition to the original x number gotten at the non-sale price?

What's that burning smell I smell?

Squid

I don't know what the regular prices and gem numbers are and can't see that while the sale is going on.  I do know that it's somewhere here on the forum so let the searching begin!  If I find it, I'll modify my post.  xoxo

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 19, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
Thanks, Inky!  And what is the regular price for gems, do you know?

I have those numbers listed at the bottom of our Pogo Help page.

https://www.pogocheats.net/pogo-help/

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 19, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
Thanks, Inky!  And what is the regular price for gems, do you know? I can't remember how many I got at the last sale price. The thing that is confusing is when you buy the "big" pack, they tell you there are x number of bonus gems because you bought in bulk. So is that x number also included in the x number received through the sale, or is that x number in addition to the original x number gotten at the non-sale price?

What's that burning smell I smell?

I  X'd out just reading about the xxxxx's    giggle2.gif   

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on March 19, 2018, 08:24:53 AM
I have those numbers listed at the bottom of our Pogo Help page.

https://www.pogocheats.net/pogo-help/

Thank you! I bought some on the sale. I hope they start having MORE sales like this.

Mayhem

I personally don't need any gems, but I'm wondering if I should get some just because it's on sale ...

LittleFawn

I bought some. Should keep me going for awhile.

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Darn, I just bought the 2000 Gems a few days ago.  So I cannot take full advantage of this sale.  BUT, by listening to all the smart on this site, I just bought the 2,800 Gems for a second account...and will give myself gifts.

Thanks all you smart PogoCheats,
S1lent, aka Ken #2, aka Kona, aka Mex, aka "semi-smart public educated retired military".

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on March 19, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Darn, I just bought the 2000 Gems a few days ago.  So I cannot take full advantage of this sale.  BUT, by listening to all the smart on this site, I just bought the 2,800 Gems for a second account...and will give myself gifts.

Thanks all you smart PogoCheats,
S1lent, aka Ken #2, aka Kona, aka Mex, aka "semi-smart public educated retired military".

Great idea! I no longer have a 2nd paid account. Boohoo!

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on March 19, 2018, 11:13:38 AM
I personally don't need any gems, but I'm wondering if I should get some just because it's on sale ...
I would consider it.  There's a max on the number of gems you can have - somewhere around 4000 or 4500. 

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 19, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
I would consider it.  There's a max on the number of gems you can have - somewhere around 4000 or 4500.

Why would Pogo have a limit on gems? Fraud prevention?

Squid

Perhaps.  There was a time when I had more than 4+K but they changed it. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview