This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Game Not Found

Started by StaceyC,

Previous topic - Next topic

StaceyC

When I try to use the cheats it keeps saying searching for game area. I checked my settings and the size of text, apps and other items says 100%. The resolution is 1680x1050 which is what my computer says is recommended. It just stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I haven't changed anything in my computer so I don't know what's going on. Does anyone have any ideas?

Mayhem

Welcome to PogoCheats!  tumbsup.gif

Have you tried using a different web browser to see if that fixes the issue?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Sometimes you need to try a different browser. Playbuddy can be quirky sometimes. I sometimes have to use Edge for autos to work.

C~M

Have you installed any new programs? Mine stopped working and I sent them a bug report and they got back to me telling me the offending program. They said I needed to close it in order to use the Buddies and that they would address it in their next mass update.

StaceyC

Yes, I've tried different browsers. I installed Adobe Illustrator a while back but I didn't have any trouble with the cheats after I installed it.

C~M

I suggest you use the in buddy report bug feature to send them a report and let them get back with you.

Posie

I am a newbie in here but have been reading posts. When sudoku and Poppit pearly stopped working, I ended up with 5 as in FIVE browsers, it never occurred that it was to do with new games and side bars till I came here. This is my go to place now. Thanks so much x

Squid

Welcome, Posie!  This site is the absolute best for information, forum friendship and help.  We hope you come back often!

Mayhem

Quote from: Posie on July 09, 2018, 03:12:12 PM
I am a newbie in here but have been reading posts. When sudoku and Poppit pearly stopped working, I ended up with 5 as in FIVE browsers, it never occurred that it was to do with new games and side bars till I came here. This is my go to place now. Thanks so much x

Welcome to PogoCheats!  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview