PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:08:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New PlayBuddy Website

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The new PlayBuddy website is now live! If run in to any issues, feel free to post them here and I'll be sure they see it.

https://playbuddy.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Yoming 2

catfancie

I keep getting a message in the lower portion of the PB app,  "Failed to load updated list! - blocked by antivirus or firewall.  Using default list" 

Never had this happen before as it listed in my firewall as able to access internet.   Now it stopped loading and won't let me update anything.

Mayhem

Let me know if you see this message again in the morning. I know they were working on things last night.

catfancie

They still haven 't fixed the problem and now nothing is working. 
Here are 2 screen shots of the app.

Mayhem

I'm seeing the error as well. I sent them an email and should hear back from them shortly.

S1lent

Greetings,
Mine worked fine on both computers...Maybe PlayBuddy likes me better?

S1lent

Squid

Mayhem

I'm speaking with them now and trying to figure out what is going on.

catfancie

I've been in contact with her and she keeps saying " I can assure you this is computer specific"  but it started while I was in the middle of a game and I hadn't any updates or new downloads.  But we keep trying to figure out what the problem is.   

Mayhem

Yeah, I never had this issue until recently. I think one of the last 2 windows updates did something.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

It doesn't appear to be effecting many people. I'll try and troubleshoot more myself after the weekend.

catfancie

Mine still won't download correctly, and I hadn't changed anything when this all started.  I was in the middle of playing for a badge in Bingo.  And I sure wasn't installing anything new at that time.

Mayhem

I'm still having issues with mine, but I'll see if I can figure anything out what's going on later today.

catfancie

Anything new on the problem Mayhem?   Mine still won't work. 
My BW's auto's don't seem to have a problem. 

Mayhem

Not yet, but I'm doing a bunch of testing with them and trying to get this sorted out.

C~M

Mine works fine, but if you need a new or updated buddy let Mayhem know. He helped me on my old laptop when it wouldn't work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview