This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to Play HTML5 Games in Full Screen Mode

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Here is how to enable full screen mode in all HTML5 games.

QuoteHow to Play H5 Games in Full Screen Mode

Hello Pogo Community,

Here is a how-to image showing you how to go full screen in all of our HTML 5 games! The example listed below was taken from Claire Hart 2: Secrets in the Shadows and will work universally on all of Pogo's HTML 5 games.

To exit full screen mode, press the ESC key on your keyboard.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

gigi

Yes, I'm probably the last one to figure things out....Java, flash, html.... you could use primary colors to draw and explanation and chances are you'd be looking at a deer in headlights.  However..... I did totally trip across.... can't say I found, because it found me.... I can play html games on my iPad.  Happy me

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on April 29, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
  However..... I did totally trip across.... can't say I found, because it found me.... I can play html games on my iPad.  Happy me

That's GREAT to know, thanks!!!!

gigi

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on April 29, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
However..... I did totally trip across.... can't say I found, because it found me.... I can play html games on my iPad.  Happy me

That's good to know!  tumbsup.gif

Squid

gigi

really?  That explains why my search for html iPad didn't turn anything up. Lol

Squid 🦑 I ve had this iPad for years and it's my portable computer at home. I have a real mix of things, android phone, Apple iPad, dell computer.  Each has their plus and minus,  but I lovvve this iPad.  The downside for me is it has to be WiFi connected for everything except for down loaded games.... I had an app to play pogo, but it was jerky and stopped working after some "Tuesday maintenance ".

I think the best feature is using Facebook messenger to make phone calls to my daughter so she uses no minutes on her track phone.

Squid

Quote from: gigi on April 30, 2018, 04:30:40 AM
really?  That explains why my search for html iPad didn't turn anything up. Lol

Squid 🦑 I ve had this iPad for years and it's my portable computer at home. I have a real mix of things, android phone, Apple iPad, dell computer.  Each has their plus and minus,  but I lovvve this iPad.  The downside for me is it has to be WiFi connected for everything except for down loaded games.... I had an app to play pogo, but it was jerky and stopped working after some "Tuesday maintenance ".

I think the best feature is using Facebook messenger to make phone calls to my daughter so she uses no minutes on her track phone.
That's great, Gigi.  If I ever get one, you'll be my iPad guru - I wouldn't know where to begin.
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Mayhem

I'm assuming the games will also play on an Amazon Fire HD tablet?

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on April 30, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
I'm assuming the games will also play on an Amazon Fire HD tablet?

I don't see why not , give it a try and let us know.  I always got an error message on my IPad that it didn't support flash or java.  I still can't play those Pogo games, but the new HTML ones work fine.  I hope Pogo switches all the games to html

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on April 30, 2018, 10:21:49 AM
I don't see why not , give it a try and let us know.  I always got an error message on my IPad that it didn't support flash or java.  I still can't play those Pogo games, but the new HTML ones work fine.  I hope Pogo switches all the games to html

The HTML5 games work just fine on Amazon Fire tablet. I played a game of Aces Up HD and everything was really smooth.

gigi