Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More Killings by car

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Several dead after man drives van into restaurant in Germany

I hope it was a malfunctioning car and not someone using the car as a weapon.  Too sad

Squid

Terrible!

Canadian Ice Hockey Junior Team travelling in a bus, had a terrible accident with a semi truck, killing at least 14 of the 28 on the bus.  What a tragedy.  3 in critical condition at the time of the last report. 

All too sad!

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 07, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
Terrible!

Canadian Ice Hockey Junior Team travelling in a bus, had a terrible accident with a semi truck, killing at least 14 of the 28 on the bus.  What a tragedy.  3 in critical condition at the time of the last report. 

All too sad!

Yeah, every news station here is talking about.  sad.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Quote from: Squid on April 07, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
Terrible!

All too sad!

So many losses, so many family and friends left in devistation.  Prayers

S1lent

Greetings,
Have you noticed, (and I know you have), how the news channels always bad/negative news.  It peaks our interests and sells. Who reads some positve news?

I use to trust the NEWS...no more.  Remember "Balloon-Boy" or the "RunAway Bride",  Google (Balloon boy hoax and Jennifer Wilbanks )

Off to the wine,
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 14, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
Greetings,
Have you noticed, (and I know you have), how the news channels always bad/negative news.  It peaks our interests and sells. Who reads some positve news?

I use to trust the NEWS...no more.  Remember "Balloon-Boy" or the "RunAway Bride",  Google (Balloon boy hoax and Jennifer Wilbanks )

Off to the wine,
S1lent
I love it when my news gets to the human interest story... usually very uplifting and brings me hope!

LittleFawn

It is so hard sometimes to watch the news these days. Every now and again you will see an uplifting story . This incident was a terrible one.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 14, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
Greetings,

Off to the wine,
S1lent

I won't watch the news anymore. I refuse to be one of their "ratings" when all they broadcast are negative, slanted stories.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 20, 2018, 10:02:38 AM
I won't watch the news anymore. I refuse to be one of their "ratings" when all they broadcast are negative, slanted stories.

I totally agree Stinky!!!!!  And now with the fake news being able to digitize someone's lips!!!!!!!!!  Did you see that???  they showed an example of Obama making statements and then went to a split screen showing the voice impersonator and how he can use that method to make anyone say anything you want...... the only hard thing is getting someone who is good at voice interpretations ..............  then there is the "doctoring" of photos to replace items with something negative.  Like the school girl ripping up the constitution when she was really ripping up a target practice card......................... woe is me

Mayhem

Yesterday, someone in Toronto drove a van on the sidewalk and killed 10 people and injured 15 more.  sad.gif

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/americas/toronto-van-investigation/index.html
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I saw this on the news.  It's just terrible.  I think they believe this was due to mental illness and not a deliberate act of terrorism.  I'm not sure.  Those poor families...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on April 20, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
I totally agree Stinky!!!!!  And now with the fake news being able to digitize someone's lips!!!!!!!!!  Did you see that???  they showed an example of Obama making statements and then went to a split screen showing the voice impersonator and how he can use that method to make anyone say anything you want......

I hadn't seen that, gigi! People think that it's okay to push their agenda on everyone, regardless of how they do it.  If what you're doing is legitimate and true, you don't need to lie or be deceptive to get people on board.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview