PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:32:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Match Badges "Back from the Vault" Sale

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has re-released 206 previously-retired Mix-n-Match badges which are on sale for 16 gems each.

To find these badges easier, sort by "Retires" and look for the badges marked "Re-released" retiring on April 13th.

These badges were originally released in September 2000 and November 2017.

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?searchtype=mnm&sortName=expires&sortDirection=true
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Thanks! There were a few from 2012 and a few from 2015 that I didn't have, so I bought those. Not a bad price, not the best I've seen, either. But I decided to get them because they were significantly older. And 25% off all is like a BOGO 1/2 off. Which is almost as good as BOGO ice cream cone at 31 Flavors which is now called Baskin Robbins. Except they seldom have that sale. It's usually a BOGO for $.99 which isn't as good, but it's ice cream, so I usually jump in that sale, too, 'cuz - hello? ice cream!

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 09, 2018, 07:14:17 AM
And 25% off all is like a BOGO 1/2 off. Which is almost as good as BOGO ice cream cone at 31 Flavors which is now called Baskin Robbins. Except they seldom have that sale. It's usually a BOGO for $.99 which isn't as good, but it's ice cream, so I usually jump in that sale, too, 'cuz - hello? ice cream!

You had to mention Baskin Robbins ... used to go there all the time when I was younger and had a metabolism. It was so good!

The closest one is 100 miles from here  swear2.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

My first job was at BR.  I would pack those containers to bursting!  Customers loved me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview