Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Here with some questions!!!

Started by goingracing,

Previous topic - Next topic

goingracing

Hello all!!!

Long time lurker, program purchaser and I decided to post because I have a question!!!

I was reading the Canasta topic, and have a question.  What is the premium section to try out the new auto?  <says duh me>

Also - another question <hey don't flame me > LMAO I tried to download the Canasta helper from the FTP section, and I cannot get the FTP to load?  Is that because of my security settings?  Is there something I can do to correct this?

Also a note about the Canasta macro - that thing rocks!!!!!  Thanks for that!!!

Great site - I learned alot from just reading the boards, but figured lurking was not going to answer the rest of my questions!!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Cubes

Yeah, Im having the same problems, ... won't load.     btw, yeah lurking aint gunna work, we dont bite. lol

goingracing

LOL - thanks Cubes!!  Maybe we will both get the answer we are seeking!!!

I love the Canasta macro that Mayhem <I hope I am giving proper credit> made.  I just need a melder.  While I actually play most of the games without a program, sometimes life gets busy and ya just need that little bit of help!!!   ;D

Oh, I am glad no one bites!!!

Super Duckie

bigbear78

goingracing

Quote from: bigbear78 on August 29, 2004, 11:01:01 AM
Are you using a FTP Program?

Like: http://www.smartftp.com/

Awwwwwwww - well that would help wouldn't it???? Ok, now here is the last stupid question I will ask, until the next stupid question of course <snort>

FTP program - before I download it, will it interfere with IE, Windows XP, Java etc etc?  While I am not computer stupid (I do have my moments though) I am completely ignorant with this FTP - of course I guess I could read all about it on the site, which would make sense instead of bothering you nice people.

Just do not know anyone who has this to ask these questions to.

Thanks again non biting people - and Duckie, my mama taught me to NEVER put your finger into a Duck's mouth!!!   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview