Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em

Started by bowler_man2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

bowler_man2005

Homer

You can move up in ranks in no time by playing at an all in table. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bowler_man2005

i figure the all in tables are in the all in lobbies but i have a slow computer and i cant really move around much in a room with 80 or more people and the all in lobbies all have 100+ members in them :(

Homer

Yeah they usually do. Sometimes you have to use a backdoor to get in. O0

bowler_man2005

i used a backdoor to get in earliar today took over a half hour for my lobby to load and 20 min to click on a seat and join the table if the seat was open that long enough then i would time out over and over so if i can find one outside of the all in lobby with not many people in it that would be cool

Homer

You must have a really old pc. What's your processor speed? ???

bowler_man2005

like 400 mhz if that it really old dont even have enough money to buy a program here so i waiting for a contest i can win lol  that how poor i am lol i just got sewed also for a few million and had to go bankrupt so bad life l8ly

Homer

bowler_man2005

yup a good 5 years atleast :P oh well i dont mind it not like i need anything good it does really everything i require to get done so it works for me just not work with the games i like to play lmao

bowler_man2005

cya all later i just got back from some races up at the local race track i was walking back in forth selling raffle tickets for 6 hours and i tired so gn all cya tommarrow  O0

bowler_man2005

is there any quicker way on getting ranks faster rather then playing all in games becuase i cant get into those tables and i mad now becuase i cant lol stupid computer

bigbear78

Quote from: bowler_man2005 on September 06, 2004, 09:44:56 PM
is there any quicker way on getting ranks faster rather then playing all in games becuase i cant get into those tables and i mad now becuase i cant lol stupid computer

The only other way, would be have 2 accounts and make the one account win.

I'm doing that right now, I've moved up 25 ranks.

Someone needs to write up a nice FAQ on how.........I'm to tired

bowler_man2005

wouldnt that be jstu a waist of tokens on the other account tho?

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: bowler_man2005 on September 07, 2004, 08:31:25 AM

Yes, but in reality, throw that other name in poppit for a night, make 500k or so, and then those just transfer on over to your name afterall anyhow, so its really not too bad of a deal.

I have done the same thing... Whatever works...

bigbear78

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on September 07, 2004, 08:33:49 AM
Quote from: bowler_man2005 on September 07, 2004, 08:31:25 AM

Yes, but in reality, throw that other name in poppit for a night, make 500k or so, and then those just transfer on over to your name afterall anyhow, so its really not too bad of a deal.

I have done the same thing... Whatever works...

Poppit or Turbo 21 can easily make 500K a night.  Then when the one account loses 500K and your primary gets 500K in winnings, your ranks move up fast.

bowler_man2005

to bad i friggen poor to have another computer soo al i have to do is find someone to help me eh?

bowler_man2005

any way is there anyone that knows anything about the auto for hold'em yet i check back on it everyday on badgehelp and it says it will come out today but i not see it yet :(

bowler_man2005

can you do that thing about the auto with 2 players for ranks let one win other lose in the just for fun room so you dont lose any tokens?

bowler_man2005

anyone ever seen that friggen royal flush badge happen let alone seen the badge period?

Angellover

I don't see the point in moving up the ranks in this, saying that iam only on rank 29, and the badges are a lottery, but each to their own.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview