This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em

Started by bowler_man2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

bowler_man2005

i say moving up ranks makes you feal better then all else lol i just started and i am rank 13 and have won over a million tokies from the game

Angellover

Highest pot I won was 256,000 in a normal super high rollers room, would like to try an all in game though sounds like fun.

Wonder why there isn't a level 100 rank though  ???

bowler_man2005

question about the no fold tables is it always set where you have to raise max or no becuase i dont like riasing max when i finally got into a no fold table they had raise max... GRR lol i hate that kind but no fold with normal raising be nice

Homer

Yes, you must always max raise on no fold tables. If you don't everyone in the room will let you know about it. Why don't you play at a raise or fold table? Or if you just want to play regular play at a regular table. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bowler_man2005

ahhh i dont like ROF i lost like 400k on that

Slayer32

hahaha that sucks.. i just spot all of the ppl with like 50 mil tokies then ask them to a ROF game.

bowler_man2005

what is some tips on a rof tables so i can win some tokies lol

Homer

No tips. You have 2 choices. Raise or fold. If you think you have a good hand you must raise. If not fold. ;)

bowler_man2005

bowler_man2005

if anyone else has any tips at all post here please i really would appreciate it  O0

bowler_man2005

i am rank 14 right now 10% to 15 and i have won about 1 million tokies is that good?

Slayer32

Yeah, thats good...

1 tip i got here.......
You can use the Texas Hold'em Token dumper, but i really think its much easier just do double browse and dump the tokens in.. ( play in the super rollers tab ) and then YOU JUMP RANKS LIKE CRRAAZZZZYYY thats how i got the 2 badges in there and my 50 mil tokens.. lol good luck, any questions JUST POST!!!

PS> to get into a super rollers room i think you need like 300,000 tokens or more, something liek that.., good luck O0 ;)

Homer

bowler_man2005

i think so also becuase i started playing with 150k and now i at 2.5 million but only a million tokies won from hold'em but i hate how everyone plays they have no idea how to play and then when you want to sit back and think they say speed up the game and poker is not a fast game by a long shot

bowler_man2005

the rest was from slots and turbo 21 using up all my shareware lol

bowler_man2005

i think i thought of a good stratagie for ROF but it really hard to explain lol so i will try it :)

Grandma_Cheater

To get your ranks up, gotta play with the big boys in the super high rollers and take your chances at winning- The more tokens you win, the faster your rank goes up. I'm just trying for my badges- lol. That should take forever, but when I did play at the super high tables, my ranks went up fast- I'm at 60 something and haven't played in a looooong time. ;D

bowler_man2005

i am rank 14 right now did you play ROF or just regular jokers/no jokers hold'em?

bLue

If you don't want to lose tokies and go up in rank fast, just do the two browser trick with IE / Netscape.  I usually do it in Low Rollers and you get like 15-18% per hand.  Just bid it up and have the sacrificial name fold at the very end.   O0

bowler_man2005

lol i have to be able to do that double browser thing i dont have it and i dont know how to set it up lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview