Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: gigi on May 03, 2018, 09:02:31 PM
Hope my free trials last for any challenges that come up because that would be the only time I go back to play this game

The free trial is for 7 days. Every Time PB does an update the free trial is reset so don't install the update until you need to use it then if you aren't a monthly member.

gigi

Quote from: C~M on May 03, 2018, 09:09:11 PM
The free trial is for 7 days. Every Time PB does an update the free trial is reset so don't install the update until you need to use it then if you aren't a monthly member.
thanks, good to know tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on May 03, 2018, 09:02:31 PM
Too bad this game won't let you play previous levels.  Don't like it, won't play it.

What I don't like is that you have to pay for an extra tile holder. It's not a power up. They want 30 gems for it too.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on May 04, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
What I don't like is that you have to pay for an extra tile holder. It's not a power up. They want 30 gems for it too.

You can have 3 per game if you purchase the extra 2, but they are good for just that one game.

Mayhem

Yeah, and that's the problem. I understand they want to make money off the game, but that should be a one-time unlock.

Squid

PB auto is not playing well.  Keeps clicking on new game after just a couple tiles, when there are many other pairs to be made.  I turned it off.  I'll wait for the auto to be tweaked.

Mayhem

Try using Internet Explorer. I just ran the buddy on that browser and it played 2 games just fine.

C~M

Mine runs ok for awhile and then starts messing up and eventually the window on it goes black and I can't use the bug report feature. I think it has a memory leak somewhere as my computer gets sluggish.

Also, the latest update to Windows 10 made certain programs of mine go back to trial and others, when I run them, cause windows to freeze and I have to use the power key to shut down and restart.

gigi

I'm using the trial and had to babysit it and click on all the conversation bubbles, wouldn't play until there were tiles.

C~M

Quote from: gigi on May 04, 2018, 08:44:04 PM
I'm using the trial and had to babysit it and click on all the conversation bubbles, wouldn't play until there were tiles.

I don't know about that part as I had completed the game and got all of the available badges until they release the next part. I was playing for rank (very slow progress) so no convo to see.

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on May 04, 2018, 07:59:08 PM
Also, the latest update to Windows 10 made certain programs of mine go back to trial and others, when I run them, cause windows to freeze and I have to use the power key to shut down and restart.

Yeah, that last update was pretty much a Windows reinstall. I haven't had any freezing issues though.

Squid

Ok, thanks.  I'll try IE.
I forgot to mention that the game is going to the power up purchase page, too, right in the middle of playing.

Squid

Tried IE.  The auto screen goes black, playing stops.

Mayhem

That's weird ... did you submit a bug report?

Squid

No, but I will.  I'm powerwashing my deck. 

Mayhem

Squid

Powerwashing done.  Now I'm setting new posts off the deck for hanging flower baskets and a lovely string of outdoor lights, vintage.   Getting ready for the summer.  Bought some flowers today, too.  Sorry, I guess I'm off topic.

Ok, people... back to Quinn's Aquarium.

S1lent

Good afternoon all you PogoCheats,

Looking for help on best setup to get the auto to run better. . . here are my results.
All started pretty much the same setup with VPMinimizer running.

This is how many games the auto was able to complete before refreshing. Ranked high to low.
EDGE: 18, 18, 14, 12
IE: 22, 13, 11
FF: 18, 18, 16
Chrome: 20, 19. 18, 12, 9, 8
Opera: 15, 13

S1lent

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on May 05, 2018, 12:40:22 AM
Yeah, that last update was pretty much a Windows reinstall. I haven't had any freezing issues though.

Just incase anyone has the freezing of programs like I did, I Uninstalled the programs and reinstalled them and windows doesn't freeze anymore.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview