Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on May 11, 2018, 05:49:05 PM
Correct, that's where they get you.

Pogo used to be fun. But they've gone the way of most big-name gaming companies now that they're EA.  Sold their souls to the devil all for greed, they have.

S1lent

Good morning all you PogoCheats,
PlayBuddy updated their Aquarium auto and it is running very good. Ran all night (383 games played...not sure how many won).  But it got me to rank 22.

BTW...you do not have to buy any PowerUps...the auto will do the job.  If you get stuck on a level just play manual.

Do have a nice Mother's Day
S1lent

Squid

I'm happy for your progress, S1lent.  I'm still not over my frustration.  The game was updated this a.m. but still could not find the game in Chrome.  It gave me trouble in IE, too, but when I refreshed the browser, but left the auto running, it took off after refreshing.  I'm leaving the game alone until the challenge on Weds.   I want to be in a good mood this weekend.  LOL

Stinkerbell

Same for me. It's not finding the game window, on any browser.

Edited to add: I tried your suggestion, Inky, and it didn't work for me.

Mayhem

Have you tried only having the pogo game window and cheat running - and nothing else loaded?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

BTW, Mayhem - I used a P/U to reshuffle some remaining but stalled tiles and I won that particular level.  I continued to play a little and won so that I could accomplish today's Daily Challenge.  I then left and will resume Wednesday for the Weekly.  I don't like this game and I don't like Pogo's tactics.  Hmmphhhhhh!

gigi

Quote from: Squid on May 12, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
BTW, Mayhem - I used a P/U to reshuffle some remaining but stalled tiles and I won that particular level.  I continued to play a little and won so that I could accomplish today's Daily Challenge.  I then left and will resume Wednesday for the Weekly.  I don't like this game and I don't like Pogo's tactics.  Hmmphhhhhh!

I'm not even doing today's challenge hoping that maybe I've saved 2 games for the challenge.  Not pressing my luck using any of those free powerups.  BTW, just heard from BW and she's still working on her auto, it's a beast.......................

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on May 12, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
I'm not even doing today's challenge hoping that maybe I've saved 2 games for the challenge.  Not pressing my luck using any of those free powerups.  BTW, just heard from BW and she's still working on her auto, it's a beast.......................

I'm saving the levels, too. They're going to get a LOT of complaints on this challenge, I know it.

And I'm glad to hear about the BW auto. PB worked great, then something changed and it doesn't even find the game at all, regardless of which browser I use.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on May 12, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Glad to hear you were able to make it past that level! I wonder if Pogo will adjust the challenge requirements? To complete 20 levels (manually) would take some time ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2018, 01:33:55 PM
I'm saving the levels, too. They're going to get a LOT of complaints on this challenge, I know it.

And I'm glad to hear about the BW auto. PB worked great, then something changed and it doesn't even find the game at all, regardless of which browser I use.

I know ppl would have their druthers on which auto PB or BW.  My favorite thing about BW is the trial is for how ever long it takes you to use up the trial, and only deduct while you are using it.  PB trial gives you 7 days and it's gone.................. just sayin....................
Also......... BW has several games that will play a level (usually level 1) over and over and never expires.  You might not be able to advance, but it completes the challenges

lspencer

I have been trying to get the badge for zuma revenge with the buddy helper without any success. have tried all settings so if anyone have any suggestion ,they would greatly appreciation.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lspencer on May 13, 2018, 06:39:48 PM
I have been trying to get the badge for zuma revenge with the buddy helper without any success. have tried all settings so if anyone have any suggestion ,they would greatly appreciation.

Post your request in the Help With Badges and Challenges thread and I'm sure someone will see it and respond:  https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22341.8220.html

Squid

The auto is now choosing a tile that has no match despite there being plenty of tiles with matches.  There are no undo's so the game just keeps restarting and doing the same thing.  I've sent in a bug report.

I'm so very close to just giving up on all of it entirely.   Too frustrating... too much babysitting... too much time...

Yoming 2

swear2.gif

I give up on this stupid game.............I have tried both autos and nothing works........lucky if 2 tiles match....and I sure ain't gonna waste my time doing it by hand.
swear2.gif

gran2x2

For this challenge I am using PB cuz it works the best for me today. I prefer BW cuz once you buy it ..it's good forever including updates etc. PB is a yearly charge over and over...9.99 for a month vs 10 bux forever...I won't buy either for this game though..it's stupid and I am sick of mahjong games. vomit.gif

Stinkerbell

The PB auto has played over 100 games and has won only 4 games.

I'm done.  I think PB puts out a wonderful product most of the time. I've noticed they really struggle with most H5 games, which tells me the programming is more complicated. However, I see no point in paying for autos that aren't getting the badges for me, so I think this month will r my last, for the foreseeable future.

Squid

I'm right behind you, Stinky.  The auto, which was updated again today, played 70 games and won me 10.  This is for my second account, which started at the ENTRANCE, and I believe that makes wins slightly easier.  Now that the account is in the Tropical Tank, wins have plummeted.   I'm going to keep playing only because I'm at the halfway point for that account. 

LittleFawn

I have not used any auto on this game but I am one of those if I get stuck I will buy power ups in this game. I only do this if I get stuck. It has not been to hard but I play all by hand and I like Mahjong. On later levels it is somewhat harder but doable.

gigi

BW clearly states this is a work in progress and to NOT use up your free trial if it isn't helping.  There will be updates as she progresses.  Also this auto should be used as a helper while you manually play the game.  At least that was my understanding.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on May 16, 2018, 08:48:17 PM
BW clearly states this is a work in progress and to NOT use up your free trial if it isn't helping.  There will be updates as she progresses.  Also this auto should be used as a helper while you manually play the game.  At least that was my understanding.

Yes, and I was impressed with her openness this time. As you said, she was very clear!!!   embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview