Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 16, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
Yes, and I was impressed with her openness this time. As you said, she was very clear!!!   embrace.gif

And I just tried it and it really does need work, but it's an awful game.  Terrible that you can't put back a tile.  I'm going to wait this one out and save my frustrations.  I'll see how the autos progress and try it again as a personal challenge.

Squid

Would anyone like me to post all the curse words I came up with when I won the twentieth of 20 games needed for the weekly challenge and then, at the end of the game, a pop up told me I was signed in on multiple devices and I, therefore, did not get credit for the win.  Really... I'll be happy to post the string of filth, if you'd like.   I was signed in on one device.  One.  Count 'em... one.   swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

gigi

Quote from: Squid on May 17, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
Would anyone like me to post all the curse words I came up with when I won the twentieth of 20 games needed for the weekly challenge and then, at the end of the game, a pop up told me I was signed in on multiple devices and I, therefore, did not get credit for the win.  Really... I'll be happy to post the string of filth, if you'd like.   I was signed in on one device.  One.  Count 'em... one.   swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

OMG THE SHOCK, THE HORROR, THE HUMANITY Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You can message them to me, but you probably aren't through, so any time you are ready.  Sooooo very sorry

Squid

Thank you, Gigi!  I really needed some sympathy on this one!  You da best!

gigi

Squid

I played 364 games today and won NONE, zero, zilch.  My settings are correct.   Yeah, this is fun.

gigi

Bet you felt like you played for almost a year lolololololol

LittleFawn

Sounds like you are better off doing it by hand if the auto is that bad.

Mayhem

I'm surprised you guys are having issues with the buddy.  I just ran the buddy and let it play 3 games - and it won them all.

Is your "tile quality" set to maximum? You can check by : Click on the gear icon > Settings

Also, the buddy can only play using the "classic tile" set.

To check or change your tile sets, start a new game so the game pieces are showing and click on the gear icon.

Click on "Tile Sets".

Click on "Classic" and then the "Close" button.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

All settings are as required and/or suggested.  You're 3 for 3?  Lucky guy!

Mayhem

gigi

just a reminder if you try BW's the tile set is "Assessible" and so far is only a helper finding matches while you play at the same time.  So it's like two people playing the same game.  Works like crap hahahahahaha

LittleFawn

I did this by hand so I do not know how bad the buddy is. I will try the buddy out and see how it does.

Stinkerbell

Ken,

I got an email back from PB explaining that they've discovered that there are 2 versions of the game. One version has "Maximum" and the other only has "Highest".  They've tweaked the auto a bit to help those of us who don't have "Maximum". It did run a bit better, and I did get the challenge, but I had to play at least 10 of the 20 by hand.

Bottom line - they are aware there are issues and they're working on improving the auto.

LittleFawn

In order to play maximum you need to have your display settings to the recommended one which is way to small for me to read and I have different display settings and it plays only the highest one. To me I am better off playing by hand. I did try the auto and it only won 1 out of 4 games. Noticed a few things and sent in a bug report.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 17, 2018, 08:51:27 PM
Ken,

I got an email back from PB explaining that they've discovered that there are 2 versions of the game. One version has "Maximum" and the other only has "Highest".  They've tweaked the auto a bit to help those of us who don't have "Maximum". It did run a bit better, and I did get the challenge, but I had to play at least 10 of the 20 by hand.

Bottom line - they are aware there are issues and they're working on improving the auto.

Thank you for letting us know!  tumbsup.gif

smokyrain

I just want to get this game over with lol. I hate it already. Also I don't think pogo should make you pay for an undo button lol.

I have tried both autos, and yes BW is only a helper sux

Playbuddy is much better.

Thanks for all the news on it

S1lent

Greetings,
Playing manual is the way to go for me.  I use the Accessible tiles
Good luck
S1lent

Squid

I want the game over with but I am not willing to play by hand and the auto is still too inconsistent, requiring babysitting.  I guess this is one I won't be getting.

gigi

Quote from: Squid on May 22, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
I want the game over with but I am not willing to play by hand and the auto is still too inconsistent, requiring babysitting.  I guess this is one I won't be getting.

I'm with you Squid.  I posted (somewhere) that I would make it a personal sometime in the future when the autos work

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview