This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

I do not think this auto will be much better. In sending a bug report the other day in my opinion from what they said it is intended for the auto to work as it is. I actually like this game and play it manually. I did try the auto to see what you all were fussing about.

Squid

Stinkerbell

With the latest JellyFish Exhibit the PB auto isn't recognizing the far right tiles. If it reaches a point where the only matching tile is on the far right, the auto starts a new game.

It seems to be only the first two layers of tiles. Once those are manually cleared, the auto recognizes the remaining tiles.

Is anyone else having this problem with QA?

The last few times I've tried submitting a bug report I've had problems.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 25, 2018, 09:13:06 AM
With the latest JellyFish Exhibit the PB auto isn't recognizing the far right tiles. If it reaches a point where the only matching tile is on the far right, the auto starts a new game.

It seems to be only the first two layers of tiles. Once those are manually cleared, the auto recognizes the remaining tiles.

Is anyone else having this problem with QA?

The last few times I've tried submitting a bug report I've had problems.

Yes, I've noticed this same problem.  I would submit a bug report but every time I do, I don't get a response.

Mayhem, can you give a couple of gals some help?

KrAzY

Can this game even be done using only the PB auto? I ask because i got to part 3 level 7 with some help to the auto by using up the free power ups when it was stuck on levels for long periods but now i have run the PB auto on this game for 5 days straight and not completed 1 single level it just restarts same level over and over for days without progressing, Am i screwed without buying power ups or have you guys made it past this point using only the auto and i'm just having bad luck?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: KrAzY on October 14, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
Can this game even be done using only the PB auto? I ask because i got to part 3 level 7 with some help to the auto by using up the free power ups when it was stuck on levels for long periods but now i have run the PB auto on this game for 5 days straight and not completed 1 single level it just restarts same level over and over for days without progressing, Am i screwed without buying power ups or have you guys made it past this point using only the auto and i'm just having bad luck?

There are several levels that the auto can't manage. Some of them are the challenge levels where the tiles are too far to the right for the auto to detect, and some tiles are too high in the right or left hand corners.  It's rough.

Squid

Quote from: KrAzY on October 14, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
I have been in your position many times, Krazy.  Power ups were needed to get out of those predicaments.  It is the one and only game in which I've bought power ups.  I hate that game.  It's purposely made too difficult to progress in without paying more money to Pogo.

KrAzY

Ok thanks for the info i guess i'll either have to skip this game or waste some money on gems to get power ups not sure which i will do yet i try not to give them more money on top of membership.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: KrAzY on October 14, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
Ok thanks for the info i guess i'll either have to skip this game or waste some money on gems to get power ups not sure which i will do yet i try not to give them more money on top of membership.

I've had the most success with Shuffle. I play til there are no more moves, and if there's less than 40ish tiles, a shuffle will USUALLY get me the win.

LittleFawn

In playing this game I can complete levels but there are some I just bought power ups for. The auto to me is not a very good one so I just play by hand but that is just my say in it.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 25, 2018, 09:30:27 AM
Yes, I've noticed this same problem.  I would submit a bug report but every time I do, I don't get a response.

Mayhem, can you give a couple of gals some help?

I totally missed this post ... would you like me to still contact them?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 15, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
I totally missed this post ... would you like me to still contact them?
That would be great, Mayhem.  They don't acknowledge me.  I tried to do the daily challenge this morning and the problem(s) is/are still happening.  I hope you don't mind  embrace.gif

Mayhem

I don't mind at all! I will email them now and will keep you posted.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Ok, I heard back from PlayBuddy :

- Normally bug submissions won't receive a reply unless they have a suggestion to fix the issue, otherwise they are sent to the "to do" pile.

- Make sure to add support@playbuddy.com to your safe/white/allowed list - so if they reply, you'll see it. I've had an issue of one of their emails getting flagged too.

- The right side tile bug was resolved with the update on the 3rd. Anyone who is still experiencing this issue should submit a bug report and include the level (i.e. Part 3 Level 41).

- If you're having progression issues, one suggestion is to turn OFF the "play multiple moves" option. It plays faster that way but not as intelligent.

- If you're stuck on a particularly difficult puzzle, try combining strengths by playing *with* the Buddy as helper instead of autoplayer.

Squid

Thank you, Mayhem.  I've added their address to my contacts. 

I have 'play multiple moves' unchecked but will play with it if it's going to give me more intel.

THANKS AGAIN!

LittleFawn

After checking auto to see if these settings help and for me it really did not help. I realize this is a difficult game to play and the auto just is not very smart. You need to sit and see where it will stop and I needed to finish the rest by hand. I think it is just one of those games.

Mayhem

Yeah, it is a difficult game and pretty much forces you to use powerups.

LittleFawn

Pretty much. I really do not mind spending gems on this game. Like the game but it is a hard one.

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
By the way, (BTW) I have been drinking my boxed wine, so if I don't make sense...blame it on me or the wine.  The only way I can get thru this game is to use PowerUps...I purchase the extra slot for most of the levels...and purchase the re-shuffle for the other ones.  Not sure how much I spend but it is the only way for me to get thru the ranks/levels.

All for now
S1lent

Additionally.  While I was looking at my Badges in Game Award Badges with Quinn's Aquarium selected, I noticed that I was missing at least 20 badges.  They are not available in Mix N Match...but some of them just show up.
I was really surprised.   Maybe just a game award?
Ken #2

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 16, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
Additionally.  While I was looking at my Badges in Game Award Badges with Quinn's Aquarium selected, I noticed that I was missing at least 20 badges.  They are not available in Mix N Match...but some of them just show up.
I was really surprised.   Maybe just a game award?
Ken #2

Yes, Quinn's Aquarium has 7 pages of game award badges. All the tanks have different tasks you need to complete to earn the badges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview