This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Screen Shot Utility

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Ken, the SSU hasn't been taking shots when I click Take Screen Shot.  It's been happening since I tried sending you the shots showing the VP Minimizer not clicking on the yellow box, but when you got the image the yellow box didn't appear. Remember you said it sounded like VP was sleeping, when it shouldn't be?

Well, while trying to send you a SS I realized it wasn't taking the picture.  That's when it started. What am I doing wrong?

Mayhem

I'm not sure, but the SS Utility hasn't been updated in years. I haven't opened it since installing Windows 10, so I'm sure there are issues with it.

I need to rewrite it like I did with VPMinimizer, but I'm not sure when I will be able to get to it. That's why it's currently no longer listed in the downloads section.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Squid

I like this:

Fast screenshot of selected area
Our app allows you to select any area on your desktop and take its screenshot with 2 button-clicks.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on April 25, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
I'm not sure, but the SS Utility hasn't been updated in years. I haven't opened it since installing Windows 10, so I'm sure there are issues with it.

I need to rewrite it like I did with VPMinimizer, but I'm not sure when I will be able to get to it. That's why it's currently no longer listed in the downloads section.

Okay, thank you. I'll give CM's suggestion a try.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 25, 2018, 02:29:12 PM
I like this:

Fast screenshot of selected area
Our app allows you to select any area on your desktop and take its screenshot with 2 button-clicks.

Sounds good!

S1lent

Greeting all you PogoCheats,
With Windows 10, there is a build-in screen shot program...called "Snipping Tool".  You can do several "Modes"...Free-Form, Rectangular, Window and Full-screen.  It works for me, so I be happy

All for now...my boxed wine is calling me,
S1lent aka Ken #2

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview