This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Way With Words

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

You know, I'm a big fan of PlayBuddy autos but for this game? Not so much.  I tried the BW auto and it completed all 40 challenges within an hour and am ranking out at an incredible rate.  LOVE the Wordsy auto!

gigi

I got that one too and I have to admit, she did a fine job on this one

LittleFawn

Have not tried her one yet. Guess will have to check it out.

Squid

I'm not sure if everybody knows this - forgive any repetition - but there is a second challenge mode available in A Way With Words called the Legend Challenge.  You have to play in the challenge mode to get through all the levels (40) and get all the badges available within that challenge mode.  After completing those 40 levels, go to game mode where you can get farther with ranks. 

If you all know this already, sorry - just ignore. 

blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 09, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
I'm not sure if everybody knows this - forgive any repetition - but there is a second challenge mode available in A Way With Words called the Legend Challenge.  You have to play in the challenge mode to get through all the levels (40) and get all the badges available within that challenge mode.  After completing those 40 levels, go to game mode where you can get farther with ranks. 

If you all know this already, sorry - just ignore. 

blowkisses.gif

Thanks, inkster!!

smokyrain

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Squid

Again... I'm not sure if this is a repeat but there is another challenge level available in A Way with Words.  It's called Champion Challenge (6th challenge).  I am not sure if you have to complete previous challenge levels before you can play.  Enjoy!

https://www.pogo.com/games/a-way-with-words/play

LittleFawn

Just checked on this and you have to have all the others unlocked before you can do this one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview