PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:59:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouble with undiscovered world

Started by sue 755,

Previous topic - Next topic

sue 755

Sorry if this is in wrong place, but I'm new. I'm having problem with undiscovered world. My buddy wont work when I try to use it. I've tried deveral browsers and it just won't play. Need help plz and ty.

Mayhem

Sorry, I'm not sure what to suggest other than to submit a bug report through the PlayBuddy app.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

After I installed a program on my computer the buddies would not find the game. I submitted a bug report from the buddy and they got back to me telling me the program that was the problem. I had to exit the program to run the buddies. They told me that the  programmer would address it in the next mass update.
Also, even if the HOG buddies run, I've noticed that sometimes they miss an item or two and end up quitting the episode and starting a new one.

Squid

Welcome, Sue.  I have the same problems as CM.  I wish I could suggest something for you.

Mayhem

Your best bet is to submit a bug report through the PlayBuddy app.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview