PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 01:46:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo's Mother's Day Weekend Sale (Now Live)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo's Mother's Day Weekend Sale is now live!

QuoteHappy Mother's Day!

One day just isn't enough, so we're saying thanks to all the amazing moms on Club Pogo with a whole weekend of fun, now through Sunday.

Free Mini Item : Use code MINIMOTHERS18 (one use only)
http://www.pogo.com/avatar/edit.do

Free Mix-n-Match Badge : MNMMOTHERS18 (one use only)
http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do

50% Off Scrapbook Badges (Excludes the latest World Class Solitaire HD scrapbook badge)
http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?submitTab=onSale

This sale is valid through May 13th.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks very much.  Got a cute gem mini item.

Scrapbook badges are normally 25 gems and are now listed for 12 gems.  No coupon code required.

Stinkerbell

The free mini item works on bundles. I was also able to log into my non-member accounts and gift the mini items to myself, but not the badges.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 11, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
The free mini item works on bundles. I was also able to log into my non-member accounts and gift the mini items to myself, but not the badges.

If you were to give your non-member account a free 5 day pass, couldn't you gift the badges to your main account?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on May 11, 2018, 07:24:37 PM
If you were to give your non-member account a free 5 day pass, couldn't you gift the badges to your main account?
No, unfortunately you can't do this.  You can't buy badges or gift badges when you are on a trial membership; only those who subscribe can do that.  I tried.  I was disappointed.  sad.gif

ETA:  you can gift mini items, including bundles, from your free accounts and I sure got my money's worth today!   cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on May 11, 2018, 07:28:02 PM
No, unfortunately you can't do this.  You can't buy badges or gift badges when you are on a trial membership; only those who subscribe can do that.  I tried.  I was disappointed.  sad.gif

Ah, that's too bad ... really could have cleaned up if that was the case  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Yeah ... with all the money they are making off the gems, they should make the deal available for everyone.

Mayhem

Squid

Tx for the info.  I will never buy another downloadable game from them - EVER.  They all disappear.

cindy walter

i didnt recive my  free  mix and match  game  from pogo on mothers  day   ,,why? and other free   stuff.what  happened  to that,please let me  know,cindyw198

Squid

Quote from: cindy walter on May 15, 2018, 09:32:43 AM
i didnt recive my  free  mix and match  game  from pogo on mothers  day   ,,why? and other free   stuff.what  happened  to that,please let me  know,cindyw198
Are you a Club Pogo member?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview