Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2018 Father's Day Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: gigi on June 11, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I thought it was just Quinn

The games include: Mahjong Escape Mahjong Garden Mahjong Safari Mahjongg Dimensions Quinn's Aquarium

back on the bike
Yes.  I got the other four done and am on game #100 now with QA - I still haven't won one.

gigi

so.......... got every one except quinn and neither auto is of any help.  So much for thinking I was going to be able to do quinn, can't even do it by hand and I'm not falling for "getting hooked so I buy gems".  Done stop.gif girls18.gif

Squid

gigi

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 11, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
Yes.  I got the other four done and am on game #100 now with QA - I still haven't won one.

Where is the cheat messing up for you? Are the puzzles more difficult as you go along, and that's what's causing the issues?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Second level, puzzle 26 is just a bear, I guess.  The auto appears to be doing its job but eventually the point is reached where no more matches are possible.  I've played many games by hand and the same thing happens.  I refuse to buy power ups.

gigi

Auto picks unmatchable tiles and I'm only part one 17/60 and that was befor the challenge that I did by hand

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on June 12, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Auto picks unmatchable tiles and I'm only part one 17/60 and that was befor the challenge that I did by hand

Have you sent in a bug report?

catfancie

I just finished the first challenge in ME.  It wasn't easy getting the required results.  I think it was the worst one they ever had.  Now on to #2.  MG

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on June 13, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
Have you sent in a bug report?

No I haven't because I'm using the free trial.... but actually now you have me thinking, that's why I use a trial, doink!  Ok I'll look into it

gigi

I just sent a bug report and got the message "unable to send Bug report.  LOL.  but it did give info on sending the screen shot png as an attachment, so now I wait

Squid

gigi

LittleFawn

I have the full version and this auto for this game really is not that accurate. When I tried it and saw how it was playing I was like what is it doing. It would get to the end with matches available then it would want to restart the level again. Sent a bug report and apparently that is what the auto is meant to play. I play this game by hand and only use power ups if I need them. I realize the majority of you will not use them. For me this game is not so hard depending on the difficultly of that level I am playing.

gigi

Quote from: LittleFawn on June 13, 2018, 10:00:30 AM
I have the full version and this auto for this game really is not that accurate. When I tried it and saw how it was playing I was like what is it doing. It would get to the end with matches available then it would want to restart the level again. Sent a bug report and apparently that is what the auto is meant to play. I play this game by hand and only use power ups if I need them. I realize the majority of you will not use them. For me this game is not so hard depending on the difficultly of that level I am playing.

I have two issues, one is when there is obviously a match but auto cant find it so restarts the game the second one is there are obvious matches, but auto picks tile that has no match

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on June 13, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
I have two issues, one is when there is obviously a match but auto cant find it so restarts the game the second one is there are obvious matches, but auto picks tile that has no match

I haven't seen this issue myself, but then again I have only let the auto run for about 5 games.

Just make sure you let PlayBuddy know about these issues when you submit your bug report.

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on June 13, 2018, 01:24:16 PM
I haven't seen this issue myself, but then again I have only let the auto run for about 5 games.

Just make sure you let PlayBuddy know about these issues when you submit your bug report.

yep, layed it out crystal clear on both issues

gigi

update on PB.  I wasn't using the correct tile set, guessed I missed seeing that.  SO....................... I changed it, but nothing different happened problem not solved, so I sent the following back to PB

Auto is hug on tile "W" and wants to start a new game when there is an available "W"

....................to be continued..........................

gigi

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess I missed the instructions but not using full screen and correct tiles did it for me.  PB auto working just fine

Use Internet Explorer or Edge.
Make sure the internet browser is NOT maximized/full screen.
DPI setting must be 100%

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview