This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"BIG BROTHER" RETURNS FOR 20TH SEASON WITH THREE WEEKLY EPISODES

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

BIG BROTHER, hosted by Julie Chen and celebrating its 20th season, will once again have three weekly episodes. Last summer, all three editions of BIG BROTHER ranked in the summer's top 10 in viewers and all key demos.

Wednesday, June 27

8:00-10:00 PM

BIG BROTHER (2-Hour 20th Season Premiere)

Thursday, June 28

9:00-10:00 PM

BIG BROTHER (Thursday Premiere)

Sunday, July 1

8:00-9:00 PM

BIG BROTHER (Sunday Premiere)

Wednesday, July 4

9:00-10:00 PM

BIG BROTHER (Moves to regular Wednesday time period)

Squid

cheerleading.gif

Looking forward to it.  Last year, they started much earlier.  I don't want to wait a month!   panic button.gif

gran2x2

Last year they started on June 28th actually...Live feed chat rooms should open about the 18th..they started 10 days before the actual live feed did. Feeds usually start a day or 2 after the premier night...I am so ready....it's good entertainment when it's to hot to go outside...lol....
cheerleading.gif vacation4.gif

Squid

You little encyclopedia!  Was it the year before that they started earlier?

Squid

I enjoy it.  There's not much else on in the summer.  I'm just a little voyeur!

gran2x2

squid I am part of a chat group and as the old lady I get stuck doing the FB group and starting the chat room etc...I have the most free time ...so they think...lol...I always keep track of start dates etc...

mycatownsme

I agree Squid and would like it to start sooner. But I need the break to get caught up at home with so much stuff to do along with Pogo. Having town wide yard sales soon and that has turned into so much work. Hope all my stuff sells so it will be worth it. Got to pay for 2 root canals for me and one for hubby and those things are awfully expensive. Last for me because I will tell the dentist to pull the teeth instead. Took us by surprise and we have dental coverage and that was eaten up in no time. So I guess I can hang in there and wait a month.

Glad we have you Gran to keep us informed. I remember you getting the live feed in the past. And I would wonder where you were at times during past shows and now I know it is because of what you do during that time. Congrats on doing all that great work. 
Sounds like you really put in a lot of time into the FB group and starting the chat room etc.  tumbsup.gif
I know a reason I enjoy this show is because it is something to watch through the summer.
Looking forward to seeing who is going to be on the show.  popcorn2.gif

gran2x2

it keeps me busy as it's so hot here during summer and I at my age don't do many summer outside things...Just can't take the heat any more. I always get the Live feeds....I do BB and hubby has his baseball extra innings so it works for us..I have made some great friends via BB live feed chat rooms...most are as addicted as me.....lol....I will ad this topic thread to my to do list and post info/updates as I get them...I have a friend whose nephew actually works for BB building the competition sets etc so I find out things ... lipsrsealed.gif....lol

Squid

mycatownsme

cheesy.gif dancing16.gif tumbsup.gif Wow! This is going to be great and a big plus to add to the fun of BB. I agree with what Squid said.  lipsrsealed.gif

Squid

catfancie

mycatownsme

What a good looking house this year. I like the change and decor a lot. Great Job. tumbsup.gif

Kind of hard to comment on the players at this time. They are all so new and this will take me a little time to see them some more to comment.

I hope to see a great season this year. And so far, the house was a big surprise especially the bedrooms. And as usual, it is hard with the start and 16 players.

I did enjoy watching and that first competition was so messy but fun to watch them bang around in that slush. I hope others liked it too.  coffee.gif

Squid

I think we're off to a good start.  I will say, however, that when overblown egos show up immediately, I get SOOO turned off.  Swaggy C should be slapped and booted out just for giving himself that name, plus, when you consider how he keeps saying, "Of course I won, was there ever any doubt?", he goes right to the bottom of the list for me.  Also, the girl who thinks she's a princess.  PLEASE!  I know they have to pack the house with braggarts for entertainment purposes but it turns me off.  I'm hoping the egos get some good lessons in humility and that they calm down. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview