This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"BIG BROTHER" RETURNS FOR 20TH SEASON WITH THREE WEEKLY EPISODES

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

It's just the start. Give it a little time and things usually work on on BB.

I have a hard time watching him because he has a habit of repeatedly taking his index finger on to the tip of his tongue to get it wet and then touches each corner of his lips/mouth. He sticks his tongue out a little and then touches his finger to it.  Over and over again while he listens to others speak! I did not notice this on the regular show but on BBAD on Pop TV.  no-no.gif

I also question the 2 people who were put on the block. I think that was one of those " what the heck are you thinking moments"

Had to laugh when I saw a whole lot of people were up in the HOH room for a whole lot of time. That is a first for me in my history of watching BB.  giggle2.gif In the past I have seem some come and go but never do I recall it full like last night.

It will get better once some of them get booted too.

Squid

Ew.  I wouldn't touch anything that he touched.  Gross.
I'd carry Purell spray with me.

mycatownsme

I do get the POP channel to watch BBAD. I record it due to it being on so late and I can not keep awake until 3 or sometimes 4 in the morning.  yawn.gif
I do find it does make it a little easier to be able to watch them in their down time and see how they really act and behave. Shaggy or whatever he calls himself now, has seemed to have lost some of his following. Not a surprise to me at all.
I agree about not wanting to touch anything he does. I noticed him taking his finger from the tip of his tongue and dab it there and go to his forehead now! Weird or what?  rolleyes.gif
I still enjoy because it is something different to watch. And it's so darn hot that we have been staying in the house with the A/C running keeping us nice and cool. Not even going to see the big fireworks display this year. I fear there will be fires from the fireworks because it is real dry here. I did see on the news that some places are using drones to do the displays in the air in place of fireworks. Those are pretty nice too. But nothing like that around me.
We can also see them on our tv. Sorry about going off topic here.  rolleyes.gif

mycatownsme

Did anyone get to watch last nights show? In case you have not, I will not write about it now.

But it was a good one. A person got evicted and we have a new HOH!

Glad to have something to watch to get mind off of this darn heat.

Squid

Yes, saw the show.  I think you can say whatever you like.

I think the new HOH did NOT want to win.  I think she's scared to death now.  LOL

mycatownsme

New HOH is about to give themself a breakdown.
Hope they make it to next week. What a mess.

But get a chuckle when watching. Crazy bunch.  giggle2.gif

mycatownsme

It does not look like this is a popular show this time.
I must admit that it has not been as good as some of the past shows with players who are interesting and fun to watch.

I hope this latest HOH, Samantha, will draw a few back to the show.
She is very good and has a military style about the way she is going to run her time as HOH.
She also pointed out a couple of things that were really bothering her that the girls were doing with the guys by hanging on the guys a lot and playing games to get the guys to help them.

It was very refreshing to see some one get HOH and let them all know her rules.
For example, she said she did not want anyone in her room unless they need to use her bathroom or has asked first. Or no one is to hang out in her room. The door is locked and the key is held by her. She has made up her mind as to who is going to get put up for eviction and she didn't need to talk to anyone about this. She was firm.

I did watch the show tonight to see what the competition was like and she even took charge there too. At the almost end she was ordering Tyler (the beach lifeguard) to drop so she would win. It took a little bit of coaching but she got to where she was telling him to drop!
She was very determined to win that game and get HOH.

I must admit that a lot of the players this year are boring or just plain PSYCHO! There is one player that if anyone has checked in to the show will know who I mean.

I do record the show and watch when I don't have anything to do. And I do hope things get better with a refreshing new mind finally playing their own game with standards.

And I was told today that there is going to be another Celebrity Big Brother!
Signs of production has gotten the message to get better people on the show?????

I do miss the Janelle or Dr Will or Boogie or Paul....so many good players who really made this show a good one to see.

Do you think going with the Celebrity players will help?

Squid

I like Samantha but her manner of speech is a little strange.  I love that she said the HOH room is hers for the week and no one is to enter unless they are invited and she is there.  That's the way it used to be.  In the last couple of seasons, everyone thinks it's their room to hang out in.  I agree with Samantha.  She has a very disarming smile, don't you think?

I want Bayleigh gone.  She is such a hypocrite.  I felt so sorry for JC who making a valid point with her.  She used the word midget but he's not allowed to say that "Midget" to short people is as offensive as "N************" is to black people.  She went off on him, accused him of not listening when that's exactly what she was doing.  I do not like her - her ego is overblown and she's downright rude.  I will rejoice when she exits.

I also don't like Brett.  I don't know what he was thinking when he spread that lie about Rock Star.  That kind of behavior only shows how entitled he thinks he is and will only serve to be his ruin in the end.  I think Rock Star's hysterics are a bit over the top.

You're right, this crowd is not interesting.  I keep forgetting that Angela and Rachel are even there.  Maybe that's their game play?

I'll keep watching....

mycatownsme

Hi There  dancing16.gif  Looks like we may be the only 2 to be able to hang in with it all.
I can hardly wait until you see who Sam put up on the block and the Power of Veto play.
I was so happy to see the winner of the Veto and what they decided to do.  tumbsup.gif

Sam has a real ability to watch the others and tune in to things that others have not picked up.
For example, she was talking to Hailey and Sam said she could tell she had a lisp!!! Hailey about fainted.
She said she didn't think anyone could tell she had this due to her going to speech classes in early grades of school.
She was a bit hurt to know Sam picked up on it. But she did! I have not heard it at all but then one of mine and other
friends complaints have been with how low the sound has been. I wear headphones at night for BBAD and put the sound up to the highest level it will go and I still can not hear them talking a lot of the time. This is the first year it has been this bad.
But it has worked out because I will turn it off and go to sleep for the night and see how the sound is later.
Back on topic of Lisp....Hailey was reading from that book of Hamlet,,,,I think,,,,and that is when Sam picked up on the lisp.

Oh yes...the JC and Bayleigh convo. If she would have just let JC finish his point all would have gone well. But she has a very bad habit of talking over others before they are done. Drives me crazy! I think she is going to go pretty soon. A few are getting annoyed with her.

Brett is a bully and he does not like RockStar at all. I had hopes for her but she is falling apart and not even talking with any way to follow her with her point. She is all over the place. Poor thing. Harmless but I do not see her win this game.

My favorite player is Angela. I like the way she carries herself. She is really composed and smart. She is my pick to win.

Squid

I love your input, KittyKat....

I don't even know Angela.  They don't focus on her much at all, she doesn't make a fuss or cause trouble and she's not winning competitions.  I hardly know she's there.  I hope to get to know her a bit better. 

Tonight's the show!  Enjoy.

Squid

Faysal is a few cards short of a deck if he thought that his poorly thought out maneuver wasn't going to bite him in the butt.  He showed no courage at all with that mess.

mycatownsme

Show tonight was not as good as expected. I enjoyed seeing Rachel from days gone by. She still looks the same. She was a big competition beast!
There was no need for Faysal to even win the veto.
And I burst out laughing when Kaitlin said she threw that competition!  hysterical.gif
As if she would not have done that if Fessey would not have told her he would pick her to save. She had to know he would not save her and so now she is going to try to guilt him as much as she can. I thought she had a man in real life. What the heck is she doing?

Come on...this is Big Brother. No one throws a competition. And you would think her of all people would have seen this message in her dreams or where ever she gets her so called "hits" It looked to me as if she was trying hard to win that comp.
I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them voted out.

I have gotten to know Angela more from BBAD. She does lay low but she is very level headed. Doesn't seem to like to be in the spotlight and lays low. But this is a way a lot of good players have gotten voted out because she really is not doing anything.
She has managed to get some friends and proved herself to be loyal to them but nothing big has happened to make her stand out.
I think she has some time but I do hope she does something pretty soon or she will be gone.
And I would love to know more about her too. Hopefully this will start to happen soon.

Nothing that great on BBAD tonight so I will send this off and hit the sack. Plus we are back to soft talk that I can not hear. so annoying.  rolleyes.gif

Squid

I can't believe Faysal blamed Kaitlyn for the drama this week.  The drama was all due to him!

I can't believe Bayleigh speaks to people like that and they let her get away with it. 

mycatownsme

Bayleigh has always been this way. But HOH has really given her a big head.
I see why she fell for Swaggy. Both had big heads on their shoulders.

She has also been caught in lies and the ones she has lied about are talking about it now.
I wonder just how far into this game she is going to get. I doubt she will make it to final 3.

I had to take a break from watching. It just wasn't very good. Add that to the sound issue and not being able to hear them when they talk...ahhhhhh.

Squid

I love, love, love this new Hacker comp.  Great twist.

I would have liked to see Hayleigh use her hack to put Brett or Bayleigh on the block instead of Tyler.  Who goes around calling themself "Queen Bay"?  What a fool.

mycatownsme

Hayleigh and Bayleigh are on the same side so she won't put her up.
I really liked Hayleigh in the start but she has changed a lot.
I think they will have some tough times from the fans of BB when they are all done.
They are doing some pretty bad stuff like forcing Scottie to put his hand on the Bible and swear he will do what they want. Scottie was taken by surprise and did it but did not like it at all.

I hope Tyler doesn't get voted out. I find him fun to watch and he seems like a pretty nice guy.

I can't get over how the game has changed from when it first started to now.

Sam was trying to get the rest of them to not do what BB wanted them to do when the Hacker Theme was introduced but that did not happen.

I was not a fan of Brett but now that he has shown a different side I like him. He really is a pretty nice guy when he wants to be. He is pretty funny also. He told a story of how Bayleigh walked up to him while he was eating a sandwich of some kind and Bayleigh put her nose very close to it and started sniffing it. Freaked out Brett. He did not appreciate it at all.  giggle2.gif  It really was a Bayleigh Move that was not appreciated.

I hope there is a way for Tyler to stay but at least he did win the trip to Hawaii.

This game has really changed in a way I did not expect. Some things for the better and then other not so good. But at least it is interesting.

I had BBAD on last night and watched it from midnight to 3 while I worked on the new badges at Pogo. I usually will tape it and maybe watch about an hour at most and let it record and watch the rest the next day. It was a good night to watch it for all 3 hours.

Ethan

Ok I haven't watched BB since season 1 (Anyone remember chicken man? heh).

I guess my question is has the show gotten better or worse since then?  I'm starting to run out of stuff to watch and it may be fun to re visit this one.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Mayhem

I haven't really watched any myself since season one. I've seen bit and pieces of different seasons, but just couldn't get in to it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

You might want to revisit if you're looking for something on the tube to watch.  I must admit that I was a late bloomer, just starting to watch a few years ago.  I think that some aspects of production have improved (twists, etc.) but that the people are becoming less interesting.  Now we have a bunch of overblown egos and whiners.  I still watcch for the occasional laugh.  I must have a voyeuristic tendency somewhere deep in my core that is being satisfied.   Close your shades, people, Squid's out there! 

mycatownsme

Ethan are you talking about Chicken George? If that is who you are talking about....I remember him. He had a great nature about him and that made him popular.
But he sure did get picked on a lot too.

Squid  I am going to have to eat my words about Hayleigh not putting Bayleigh on the block. shocked.gif You must have ESP. I never thought this would happen at all. Now the show is getting going. Lots more interesting. And I guess I am like you in this show having something about it that fills some spot in my head that enjoys this type of show. Especially now that things are finally picking up.

Finally this years BB has gotten very interesting and holds my attention. The Hacker twist has added a whole lot of drama. And kind of sad because kind Hearted Sam is having a real hard time trying to live in the house with all that is going on. And Sam works 70 hours a week in her real life. Now that would make it and edge for her to handle BB. But she is having a hard time,

When the Hacker told the house they were the Hacker....it just has been a mess!
I will say no more in case someone needs to catch up on Wednesday and Thursday shows.

Lots of drama and new things being said and some true and some lies. And if you have the live feed, BB Production showed the clip of what a female was saying about another male player had said to her. He said not true and she said was true and the clip shows the male was telling the truth and the female was telling yet another lie! Good stuff if you keep in mind this is just a game.

Also there is a web site that has people posting the live feeds on the board. I like going there to read also because I have a hard time with the sound being so low and I miss out on what is being said at times. I just go and read what they post and learn everything. But things are moving now and making it a bit more fun to watch.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview