This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"BIG BROTHER" RETURNS FOR 20TH SEASON WITH THREE WEEKLY EPISODES

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I LOVE that Bayleigh is on the block.  If the house is smart, they will get rid of her while they can.  She is a bully and a manipulator and a dictator... nothing but trouble down the line. 

I can't believe the hacker was stupid enough to reveal being the hacker!  What a terrible thing to do!  The target on the back doesn't get much bigger than that.  I hope that I get to see the hacker making the revelation.  My jaw will drop.  Some stuff you just take to the grave.

Angela made some big points with the crowd for having integrity to do what she said she was going to do.

I love the Hacker twist.  It has added so, so much to the complexity and the switching up of outcomes.  I hope they keep that twist around for a while. 

Love your reports, Cat! 

mycatownsme

I can hardly wait for the shoe tonight. Somebody has to go but who will it be?

I hope it is Bayleigh. But I thought about the power ups and who had what. I found this...

Power Apps: Tyler has a one-time immunity that can be used at any nomination or veto ceremony before September 6th.
Bayleigh can secretly change nominations before a nomination ceremony any one time before final eight.

This is making me real nervous about the show tonight. Will Bayleigh use her Power Up or I wonder if she even can due to her being one of the nominations? 

We will soon find out in about 10 minutes EST,

Hayleigh never thought this was going to happen. She layed out on the hammock talking to Fessie, her boyfriend, for a long time about it. At first when she told him she was going to call a house meeting and tell everyone, Fessie said no do not do it. But then as they talked more things changed to yes do it. But I do agree Squid that she lost control of that meeting and it all went down hill from there.

I do like Angela a whole lot. She has such class and it showed when she would try to talk to Bayleigh and all Bayleigh wanted to do was scream at Angela like some crazy woman. Angela would just say I am not doing this and walk away. And that made Bayleigh even madder.

Bayleigh was in such a rant with the house meeting that she bit her lip and it started to bleed. Dummy!

Yep, Hacker twist did put some energy into the show and the added power ups also.

Better sign off and get ready for the show.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on August 08, 2018, 05:36:37 AM
You might want to revisit if you're looking for something on the tube to watch.  I must admit that I was a late bloomer, just starting to watch a few years ago.

When I watched the first season, I liked almost everyone and it was so fresh and new.  However when season 2 started, it just didn't feel the same. I may give it another go!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Love your reports, Cat!   Yes, Mayhem, you might want to consider watching.  There is only one more hacker week, which is a disappointment.  I think it's a great twist in the game and really sparked things up for me. 

Bayleigh couldn't use her power app because she has to use it before nominations.  Nominations already occurred and she never saw this coming.  That woman needs psychological help.  She is so entitled that she goes into a rant every time she doesn't get her way.   It's all about her.  She doesn't truly care about anyone but herself.  She really and truly is childish.  I am so glad that she's gone and only regret that she didn't get ousted before jury house.  Now I still have to see her once in a while since she isn't going home.

I think Hayleigh did SUCH a stupid thing by admitting she was the hacker.  I also didn't understand everyone's hateful attitude toward the hacker.  They all were taking the hacker so personally.  It's been made part of the game and, if they had won, they would have used each and every power themselves.  People react so strangely sometimes. 

I didn't know Hayleigh spoke to Fessie about being the hacker.  She lied to Bayleigh, then, by telling her she had told no one else.  Why fess up about being the hacker if you're going to lie about other points?  So friggin' weird.

Tune in on Sunday!

mycatownsme

Hi, BBAD was a bit on the shady side. I think Haleigh got a bottle of wine in her gift basket and she decided to drink it. She was in a very poor mood and spoke to Fessy like he was a real jerk and was so mean to him. He did speak up but it didn't matter.
H
Fessy leaves the HOH room and in comes others. Haleigh is in the tub during the Fessy assault and then when others came in the room to talk to her. One of the people were Tyler. Haleigh is talking to Tyler and all the while she is doing different flirty ways to turn him on. He was well aware of what she was doing and it did not take him long to get away from her and go sit by the bed. Haleigh did have some type of clothing on and not naked. Thankfully. But if she wasn't coming on to a guy then she was in an argument with them with Fessy being the target.
She is a mean drunk and out of control. A side that I have not seen of her before. Sad.

But, it all ended well for Haleigh because Fessy came back and was talking to Haleigh and the camera went to another room. And in a little while the camera came back to the HOH room showing Haleigh and Fessy playing kissy face under the covers. Can't make up this stuff.

watching you.gif nono.gif giggle2.gif

Squid

I've seen a real change in Hayleigh.  She started out all coy and demure but has gotten a bit ugly with the passage of time.  I think underneath it all, she's cutthroat!  Fessy just likes the cute blonde, i think.

Show is on tonight!  Is the Hacker comp tonight?  I hope so!  Love the hacking!

mycatownsme

I think you are right about Haleigh. I wish she wasn't so mean to Fessy. She talks to him in a mean tone and way. I don't see them as being together after the show.

No Hacker show was on last night but you probably know this by now.

Do you know who you hope will be voted out this week?
I have mixed feelings. I would like to see RockStar stay because she would be easier to beat later. Kacee is a strong player and if she stays she will be a lot harder to beat compared to RockStar. I think Kacee could beat Tyler.
And I like Kacee better. So I don't think I will be picking a side this week. I'll sit back and enjoy the show.

Squid

I wasn't crazy about Rockstar.  All that bravado followed by all that crying... 

Kacee called it exactly - the votes were 5 to 1.

I'm not warming up to this crowd very much.  I have no favorites at all.  I'll just let the chips fall where they may.

I do like JC.  I think he's adorable.

mycatownsme

Now Rock can sit with Bayleigh and wait for others to arrive.

JC is very smart. In the beginning I did not like some of the stuff he was doing.
But he has settled in and acting lots better. I felt bad for him in this last HOH comp.
His little legs were going to do just so much. No way was he going to be able to compete with the others.
This comp was made for Fessy. It has been on the show in the past and very hard.
Fessy has turned into a giant Haleigh! I look forward to when you see him read his letter from home.

I couldn't believe he thought he could sit or lean on the counter in the HOH bathroom.
That whole thing came off the wall.  hysterical.gif  Good that no one got hurt.

Not sure what Brett and Scottie are doing now with game play. It will be interesting to see how that all turns out.

I stayed up from 1 until a little after 3 in the morning to watch all of BBAD. Tired today but it was worth it.Lots of interesting things going on.

Squid

So, Fessy won the HOH?  The show ended with the comp still going on.  He was quick from the onset.  I couldn't believe he was as fast as he was on that Crisco!  LOL

mycatownsme

He is a big guy with those long legs.  giggle2.gif
But he did have a very sore back after it was over.

They were all very sore and hunting for the pain medication that BB provides.

Now Fessy is going after the guys. Time for the girls to have a little down time. This will be interesting.

I'm anxious for you to see him read his letter from home.

Squid

I imagine myself on that Crisco slide challenge and I always envision myself breaking an ankle!  I'll tune in tomorrow but I wonder if anyone went for the $5,000 smaller cylinder.  I'd like to see a female win, I think, because it seems to go to a man far more.  I still have no favorites although I like Tyler, I guess.  Not sure.  Maybe.  Perhaps.  Sorta, huh?  LOL

mycatownsme

JC went for the smaller cylinder. It did not take him long to figure out he may have a chance with that one.
I can understand that you do not have a favorite yet. I"m having an easier time knowing who I don't like that much. Not a good sign.
And I enjoyed watching Sam in the beginning and now she is getting on my nerves! Very up or down. She should have watched a couple of previous shows so she would have known what to expect.
Just a few more weeks and we will see who wins.

Squid

I think Fessy is not very bright.  I can't believe he put Scottie on the block.  Even if you're not 100% sure of Scottie, you ARE 100% sure of other people not being on your side.  I think he is playing this game and his HOH in a very emotional manner.  I also think Scottie could have explained to Fessie a bit better regarding the manipulation of Brett by saying he was the one to vote to keep RockStar.  Fessy is unable to completely see through that.  It was a bonehead move to put Scottie up.  He may have doomed his alliance by doing that. 

I wish JC had gotten the 5K.  He didn't fill the small cylinder.  I know that little guy is super manipulative but he's too adorable!  I love his accent, especially when he's trying to talk in a Texan accent.  LOL

mycatownsme

Haleigh tried to get him to listen to her about his decision and why it was bad. But he is stubborn. I see Haleigh being a lot nicer to Angela and I know it's because she has to make a move to be liked by them.

I saw a commercial and Zingbot is coming on. dancing16.gif cheesy.gif

This should be good and a nice break.  tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

Finding the latest show to be funny and good.  Was so surprised to see the fire in the oven.
Good thing Sam was around to put it out. It looked like the others were just standing there watching it burn.

And speaking of Sam.....She is out of smokes and is in a very grumpy mood due to no more.
I feel for her. She has been cleaning everything in the house. I love seeing her give her "LOOK" to others in the house. It cracks me up for some reason. Hope she can snap out of it. I would like to see her stay and not get put up on the block and get booted. If that does happen, the others will find out fast just how much work Sam had been doing around there.

I don't recall seeing anyone cook a decent meal. I may be missing that but it is a cereal or granola kind of snack food.

Kind of sad to see Scottie go.  He messed up too many times and it caught up to him.

Brett is growing on me and I am surprised I wrote that just now. When Winston was there in the start and Brett was his best buddy, Brett seemed to come off as a smarty wise mouth.
Now he has grown into a fun guy to watch. He comes up with some of the funniest stuff too.

I wonder what the next surprise BB will have to come? I hear talk about double eviction.
Will find out soon.

Squid

I was sorry to see Scottie go, too, but, you're right, he had too many slip ups.  Not objecting more forcefully when Brett claimed to keep Rockstar was one of those times.  It made Fessie doubt him.  I like Scottie, sorry to see him go.

I can't believe I'm typing this.... but... I agree that sometimes Brett is pretty funny but his ego is so, so, so overblown that I don't want him anywhere near winning.  I keep wanting to correct his awful grammar, too.  I yell at the TV sometimes.  LOL

Are contestants supposed to bring enough cigarettes to last them the whole time?  Big Brother won't pick some up for her?  Family can't send some for her?   I remember thinking that she sure smokes a lot... early in the season.  She always seemed to have a cigarette lit when she's outside.

I'd go crazy on a junk food diet.  I'd have to cook a meal once in a while.  No one says you have to cook for everyone, right?  No one else is stepping up to the plate.  The only veggies I've seen this season are the ones in the pantry.  They never seem to go away.

I wonder who will win the HOH!  Have a good weekend, Cat.

mycatownsme

Well it looks like Survivor is just around the corner.  Thankfully... giggle2.gif

Time to call it quits. BB is just a few more shows.  dancing16.gif

Squid

Haleigh will be ousted but Sam will be next. Out of the remaining houseguests, I guess I would like either Kacee or Tyler to win.  Tyler really has played the game.  Kacee skated for a while, staying low on the radar, but is now playing the game.  I like them both - they don't irritate me like some of the others.  LOL.

Brett - no
Angela - no
JC - maybe
Kacee - yes
Tyler - yes

Did I forget anyone?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview