Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Top Cheaters on POGO???

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
While looking at the Pogo Tournament leaders, I was NOT surprised to see how many cheaters are there.  Heck, I'm all for it!  But these "guys" are really good at getting Tokens.  It also appears their programs don't work in some of the games (Bowling).

Any idea what they are using?  Just PM me. 
Thanks
S1lent
BTW their screen names are not completely shown.  If you go to POGO tournaments...you can see who they are.
Additionally, it doesn't help to report them.

Squid

They're working the system.  They are all members for a year or less and they have that many tokens....

gigi

Quote from: Squid on June 02, 2018, 05:53:29 PM
They're working the system.  They are all members for a year or less and they have that many tokens....

working the system?  I wanna know how, but I don't want that many tokens.  I don't mind cheating, but I'm not going to scream it from the roof tops

Mayhem

They have to be hacking. No game can earn you that many tokens in such little time.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

AustinBennett

There are programs being passed around (and sold) that speeds up a game by many times. I've seen people rank out in a matter of hours from scratch and tokens max out (2.1 billion) in a few days or less. I really don't see the point. I hear its a resource hog on your system. Hard to understand also why Pogo allows it, but then Pogo is strange in lots of ways.

Squid

I have to admit that ranking out that quickly intrigues me...
I don't really care about the tokens.
I don't want a big drain on my system - I'd just be asking for trouble.
I don't want to be a glaring cheater - sooner or later, I think it will bite me in the rump.

gigi

...........AND................ if Pogo ever decided to make tokens worth something other than a "status" symbol................... well then that's a whole "another" story.

Mayhem

Why would people want to rank out that fast anyways? One look at their profile and everyone would know they are cheating.

gigi

Mayhem

I actually meant hacking .. but yes, it does take the fun out of cheating!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on June 03, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

I don't want to be a glaring cheater - sooner or later, I think it will bite me in the rump.

Just where is your " rump "   and would you recommend it as a meal for company ?????     giggle2.gif

Squid

AustinBennett

The fun is being a player in the process. Cheating made that easy removes any of that. Its almost like playing poker or holdem and knowing what cards your opponents are holding. You may win more tokens, but is it really any fun?   no-no.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview