PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 05:07:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Two Free Accounts...but how to I remove Credit Card Information?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I have two free accounts.  I'll give the passwords to "mayhem"...but I need to know how to remove the credit card information.

Thanks
S1lent

BTW...They have over 4000 badges and are "Banned" from tournaments.

Squid

I haven't had cc info on my accounts in years.  Is it possible to delete the info within the field?  Just delete the numbers?

S1lent

Greetings Squid,
Well that got me on a new track.  I was unable to change the numbers on the CC, however I was able to change the name on the card, the expiration month and year, and the Zip code.

So then I went to buy some Gems (just 10 of them), and POGO wasn't able to verify the CC and I could only checkout with PayPal.

This might be the way to go.
The accounts have over 4500 Badges and expiration dates of Oct 5, 2018 and Dec 4, 2018.

I'll send the names and passwords to mayhem, and he can do what he wants as he sees.

Seems like someone is always looking for a POGO pass.

Should happen soon
S1lent

gigi

I also removed mine years ago because I didn't want Pogo to automatically renew my member ship but here are the steps I took

MY Account
Continue
Billing & Subscription
Payment method

or Mayhem LOL

Squid

Oh, my!  You're giving away the accounts.   That's very generous, S1lent.   Are you sure you don't want another account so if you have to play an opponent or need a partner, you'll have another persona?

S1lent

Greetings all,
Was able to remove private information...and will send screen names and passwords to mayhem.

S1lent

C~M

Quote from: Squid on June 11, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
Oh, my!  You're giving away the accounts.   That's very generous, S1lent.   Are you sure you don't want another account so if you have to play an opponent or need a partner, you'll have another persona?

He has tons, lol

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview