This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta will be released today

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Dream Faerie

Homer

infisher_2003

canasta is out but it does not work properly it gets confused on the amount to throw away and you have to play really slow to correct its mistakes

Mayhem

From badgehelp.com ..

QuoteThis is more like an ALPHA version. Updates will follow hopefully in the next few days to get it working 100%. I am putting it out here as an assistant. It needs alot of work. I expect another release tomorrow that should be able to be sold. I will get it to you as quick as possible due to the Challenge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

infisher_2003

Super Duckie

grrlpwer

sallyride55

Angellover

It dosn't play for me as yet, but as its not the proper version I don't mind waiting a bit longer  ;)

sallyride55

it still doesnt work for me and ive used like 70% of my trial trying to use it and it wont work.

Homer

sallyride55

i will thanks for the info. i thought it was updated because at first the page said it was testing it (in different words) and not charging then it said to redownload. glad to hear it may be up somethime

Homer

bigbear78

I honestly don't care about Canasta, So I use the 3-Getter.  I now have 4100 ish red 3's ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

Well, I've never played the "3 getter" but I'm sure a lot of people would like to win a game or get JP spins. Again, I've never played the "3 getter" and it may win games or even get you JP spins....I doubt it though
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Joyce52

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview