This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta will be released today

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

super_man

canasta masta does work but not greatly. 3 getter does what it says it gets you 3's. but seeing as canasta shuts down regulary it doesnt go continously.

sallyride55

any updates on canasta masta now it says i used all my free time and i wont pay 10.00 if it wont work.. any updates? thanks ::)//

Homer

I'm sure there will be updates but they usually don't come with new shareware. If you used all your shareware you probably won't be able to try the next version.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sallyride55

thats too bad. How is a person suppose to know if it'll work or not. I can say i didnt play that 10 hrs either :(

Homer

That's why when a program is still in beta testing you shouldn't use all your shareware. :)

Actually I just checked the badgehelp website and they say the reset the shareware on CanastaMasta v1.1.0

Now if that is the version you used the shareware on you are out of luck.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bigbear78

Quote from: PogoPal on September 04, 2004, 12:57:50 AM
Well, I've never played the "3 getter" but I'm sure a lot of people would like to win a game or get JP spins. Again, I've never played the "3 getter" and it may win games or even get you JP spins....I doubt it though

I think Pogo (the game site) messed up on Canasta with the whole red 3 thing, they should have made the ranks by wins or total Canastas.

That's why I use the 3 getter.

I have tried your auto, but I'll wait till you fix some bugs in it.  There are a lot of tokens to be won in Canasta.  I have my $10 ready  O0  8) ;D

bigbear78

Quote from: super_man on September 05, 2004, 01:01:32 PM
canasta masta does work but not greatly. 3 getter does what it says it gets you 3's. but seeing as canasta shuts down regulary it doesnt go continously.

Was this a scare tactic by Pogo.  I've run the 3-getter the last 2 days.  I would start it before I go to bed 2-3am and when I wake up 11am-12pm it's still going.

I'm now on rank 46.......2-3 days for each rank at this point since you need a 1000 red 3's  ::) :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview