PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:23:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcoming Changes to Pogo Sign-In Experience (Update)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

How you sign in to Pogo is changing! Over the coming months, Pogo will be transitioning to a new sign-in experience shared across all EA games, sites and services. It also means no two Pogo accounts may share the same email address.

What is changing:

- Your Pogo account will become an EA Network account and work across all EA sites, games and services.
- Once your account is updated, you will sign in using your email address and Pogo password instead of your Pogo screen name and password. Your email will not be visible to others.
- Each Pogo account must be tied to a unique email address. If you have multiple Pogo accounts, each one must be connected to a different address.

When this is happening:

- Different Pogo players will have their accounts updated at different times over the next few months. You will know your account is being updated when you see this screen:

There is no deadline for updating your account. If you are on vacation or unable to visit Pogo when the transition occurs, your account will be updated the next time you sign in.

What you need to do:

- If you have only one Pogo account, keep using Pogo as usual until we prompt you to update when signing in. After that, you will sign in using your email and Pogo password.
- The update process is quick and easy, with instructions guiding you through the process. You may need to provide a new password and security question – which will be used to help with account recovery in the event of any issues.
- If you have more than one Pogo account using the same email, you can get a head start by supplying a unique email address for each of your accounts.

More info : http://blog.pogo.com/new-sign-in-faq/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

gigi

Just got my first notice that my account is soon to expire......I'm wavering .  Is it still $40?.  I'll probably wait until the final hour and my weaker side will probably once again betray me

LittleFawn

gigi

LittleFawn

I see issues that will arise from this. I separated all my Pogo accounts with different emails and already have gotten an update email.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on June 19, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
I see issues that will arise from this. I separated all my Pogo accounts with different emails and already have gotten an update email.

I had several accounts linked to my main email address. They were accounts I had won during the Subway promotion, and all have expired. I created a bunch of emails for those accounts, just in case they do promotions I can take advantage of, like free items I can gift to myself.

This whole thing is annoying. I wish they would at least give us the courtesy of explaining WHY they're doing this. I mean, more details than they've given.

Squid

MsMissy

I agree, it sounds like wehave to type in twice.am I right ??or did I not understand the post.   sad.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: MsMissy on June 21, 2018, 06:22:37 AM
I agree, it sounds like wehave to type in twice.am I right ??or did I not understand the post.   sad.gif

Once your account is converted, you just have to log in using your email address instead of your pogo screen name.

MsMissy

OK,Mayhem. Thanks for getting my question right. Now I no what to do. Shame on them.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem