This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Postcards from Britain

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The new hidden object game Postcards from Britain will be released sometime this morning. When it's live, you should be able to access it from the link below.

http://www.pogo.com/games/postcards-from-britain

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the update, Ken.  I appreciate the heads up.  I didn't know there were more QA levels, and this morning I see more Cookie levels.  Sheesh. Don't they know I have a life that doesn't revolve around me sitting here trying to rank out in all games within the first week they're released?

The silver lining to this cloud is that my brick wall of my Pogo "must rank out" OCDness is being, slowly but surely, dismantled. One brick at a time.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 20, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
Thanks for the update, Ken.  I appreciate the heads up.  I didn't know there were more QA levels, and this morning I see more Cookie levels.  Sheesh. Don't they know I have a life that doesn't revolve around me sitting here trying to rank out in all games within the first week they're released?

The silver lining to this cloud is that my brick wall of my Pogo "must rank out" OCDness is being, slowly but surely, dismantled. One brick at a time.

true true true.  I only have 2 games that are a must get 3 stars and now that my membership is ending............... what to do what to do??????  I know I'll cave in at the last minute........ addiction does that to you lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on June 20, 2018, 09:38:07 AM
true true true.  I only have 2 games that are a must get 3 stars and now that my membership is ending............... what to do what to do??????  I know I'll cave in at the last minute........ addiction does that to you lol

THAT, right there, is the truth, my friend. It's the addiction!

I hope Inky is in her account. Yesterday she said it told her she wasn't a member. YIKES!  That girl has about 180 years worth of Pogo, from the Subway promo. 

Okay, that might be a sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight exaggeration.

Only slight, though.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 20, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
THAT, right there, is the truth, my friend. It's the addiction!

I hope Inky is in her account. Yesterday she said it told her she wasn't a member. YIKES!  That girl has about 180 years worth of Pogo, from the Subway promo. 

Okay, that might be a sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight exaggeration.

Only slight, though.

INKY do you hear us........................................................ inquiring minds want to know!!

I had so many Subway promo's and gave too many away lol.  Any one know how many years ago that was???
Guess I thought I saved enough for myself to last............ lived longer than I thought hahahahahaha

gigi

Aug 2009..................... should have asked Google first LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on June 20, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
Aug 2009..................... should have asked Google first LOL

LOL!  And we are GLAD you lived long enough to run out of Subway years. we hope you stick around many many more years, friend!   embrace.gif

gigi

Mayhem

Mayhem

Postcard Buddy is now available on the PlayBuddy app. It will complete the first city, and will be updated to handle the remaining episodes tomorrow or Friday.

Use Google Chrome or MS Edge with this buddy. Internet Explorer is not recommended at this time.

https://playbuddy.com/

gigi

cheerleading.gif
I'll save it for next week

LittleFawn

Mayhem

Squid

YES!  I have many Subway game prize years left on my primary account.  My secondary account is not so lucky.  I actually had a few accounts with promotion years left but then condensed them down to my primary account by transferring the remaining time onto the primary.  I am now back as a Club Pogo member after a bit of time being listed as a free account member.  It askeered me for a minute there. 

I should leave my Pogo years to someone in my will.   Be nice to me.   hysterical.gif

gigi

hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif
Quote from: Squid on June 21, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
YES!  I have many Subway game prize years left on my primary account.  My secondary account is not so lucky.  I actually had a few accounts with promotion years left but then condensed them down to my primary account by transferring the remaining time onto the primary.  I am now back as a Club Pogo member after a bit of time being listed as a free account member.  It askeered me for a minute there. 

I should leave my Pogo years to someone in my will.   Be nice to me.   hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on June 20, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
I had so many Subway promo's and gave too many away lol.  Any one know how many years ago that was???

The madness started in August 2009  tumbsup.gif

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,37941.0.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview