PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 12:15:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Never got this message before

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

C~M

gigi

Doink!  Lol. Thanks! Small keys fat fingers (butnotthatfat)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on June 20, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
Doink!  Lol. Thanks! Small keys fat fingers (butnotthatfat)

LOL! I do the same thing, but I have small keys and skinny fingers. #buttISthatfat

Stinkerbell

Gigi, I'm glad you posted about this. I've often wished I could be notified of new posts in a certain thread, and now I know that I CAN!

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 20, 2018, 07:52:22 AM
Gigi, I'm glad you posted about this. I've often wished I could be notified of new posts in a certain thread, and now I know that I CAN!
After all these years I obviously have yet to click every button lol.
Some point way back when, I chose an option to be notified email on any replies I'm watching. Maybe I'll go button clicking today to see what else I've been missing out on.
Here's something funny....I wrote to BW about something and she wrote back with a copy/paste and that info was on her home page......I said "there's a home page"? Lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on June 20, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
I wrote to BW about something and she wrote back with a copy/paste and that info was on her home page......I said "there's a home page"? Lol

Right???  There are many websites I'll ask "Where do I find xxx" and they'll reply "Click on the xxx button."  Right there under my nose.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 20, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
Right???  There are many websites I'll ask "Where do I find xxx" and they'll reply "Click on the xxx button."  Right there under my nose.

I feel better already
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview