PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 08:44:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2018 Independence's Day Limited Edition Badge (Now Available)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The 2018 Independence's Day Limited Edition Badge is now available in badge central for 30 gems. This badge will be available until July 8th, 2018.

Quinn's Aquarium - Collect 24 Flower Tiles in 2 weeks!

https://www.pogocheats.net/badges/11015-ind4.swf

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?searchtype=mnm
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I can't believe I'm saying this.... but.... I might just let this LE badge go by.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2018, 03:25:20 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this.... but.... I might just let this LE badge go by.

When I saw the challenge was for Quinn's Aquarium, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be well received on this forum  tongue.gif

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on June 25, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
When I saw the challenge was for Quinn's Aquarium, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be well received on this forum  tongue.gif
I played over a thousand games, both Uncle Otto and I, and cannot get past Level 2, puzzle 7.  I give up.  I have no idea why Pogo would create a game like this that only serves to drive people away.  1,000 games!

gigi

I don't have gems to buy M&M, but until there is an auto compatible with this game, I won't do the weekly challenges either, or daily............... when ever they come up.  I'd rather play Frogger and I hate that game hahahaha

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
I played over a thousand games, both Uncle Otto and I, and cannot get past Level 2, puzzle 7.  I give up.  I have no idea why Pogo would create a game like this that only serves to drive people away.  1,000 games!

Is it possible to get past that level if you use power ups?

Squid

I suppose it's possible but I don't buy powerups and I don't want to use the ones I have because then I won't have them!  Yeah, I'm a whacko. 

To be honest, I never seem to get close enough to winning to make using the powerups make sense. 

Stinkerbell

I used a PU while playing by hand and after I played the PU and the game was over, I got a message saying they're sorry, but my progress couldn't be saved.

Never. Again.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
To be honest, I never seem to get close enough to winning to make using the powerups make sense.

If you ever decide to load up the game again, PM me a screenshot of the board. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview