This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit! Bingo : New Game of The Month for July

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Poppit! Bingo is the new game of the month for July! Pogo has changed things up and instead of adding new ranks, it's now a badge challenge.

On July 1st, Pogo_Spike will be gifting us 4 free badge challenges. If we complete them during the month of July, we will be awarded a bonus badge and a possibly a free mini item or background sometime in August.

http://www.pogo.com/games/poppit-bingo

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I don't like that word, "possibly".  I'm ready for some Poppit Bingo!

Mayhem

Did get a free background for last month's GOTM? Or is Pogo now just awarding a bonus badge.

Squid

Was there a GOTM last month?  I thought this month marked the return of GOTM.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 26, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Was there a GOTM last month?  I thought this month marked the return of GOTM.

Ah that's right! There was no GOTM last month. Is it just me or has it been June for a long time now?

Squid

LOL!  Yes, June seems to be lasting for quite a while this year.

Mayhem

Coming Sunday: July's Game of the Month

We're just a couple days away from a new Game of the Month. This time, Poppit! Bingo is the star of the show. Keep your eyes out for a new collection of free Challenges, coming your way on Sunday. If you can finish them all before the end of July, you'll win a bonus Badge!*

If you haven't finished the free Challenges for Jet Set Solitaire – the current Game of the Month – be sure to wrap them up soon to win the June bonus Badge!

* Bonus Badge is awarded shortly after the month ends.

Mayhem

Mayhem

The GOTM has started!

Pogo_Spike has gifted all Club Pogo members 4 free badge challenges. If we complete them during the month of July, we will be awarded a bonus badge shortly after.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on July 01, 2018, 12:46:00 AM
The GOTM has started!

Pogo_Spike has gifted all Club Pogo members 4 free badge challenges. If we complete them during the month of July, we will be awarded a bonus badge shortly after.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

Squid

gigi

Squid

gigi

oh................. darn fine print................ thanks SquidGirl inlove1.gif

smokyrain

catfancie

I almost forgot about the 4 badges for this game.  They are pretty easy to complete with the exception of #4.  Complete 40 games each with at least six Bingo's.

gigi

Quote from: catfancie on July 02, 2018, 12:52:27 AM
I almost forgot about the 4 badges for this game.  They are pretty easy to complete with the exception of #4.  Complete 40 games each with at least six Bingo's.
just finished #4 (as my first challenge) took way too long even with the auto.  The one I'm working now is the tickets.... it will take 200 games.... I'm only getting one ticket per game and I'm not buying power ups, just using what I earn...................... not liking this challenge so much

Squid

I got tickets much more quickly.  I'm still working on the 40 games challenge because I am not getting credit for all games (yes, got 5 6 bingos) and the auto keeps taking me to purchase all sorts of things and then just sits there.

gigi

Quote from: Squid on July 02, 2018, 05:51:07 PM
I got tickets much more quickly.  I'm still working on the 40 games challenge because I am not getting credit for all games (yes, got 5 bingos) and the auto keeps taking me to purchase all sorts of things and then just sits there.

For Challenge IV you have to get 6 bingos or more.  I let my auto run on level 7 just to collect $.  Got to $50,000 and used power ups and canon on level one.  Only took me 2 days running all night LOL.  Finished with all 4 though even with my out of towners.  And I'm using BW auto.  I'm not a fan of PB as everyone probably already knows, but then I still use AOL, so don't judge me ahahahahahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview