This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Way With Words Cheat is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The A Way With Words Cheat is now available via the PlayBuddy App.

I'm posting it here in case you missed the post in the respective game thread.

Also, It's not perfect yet, but it is functional and will be updated. Also, you'll need to manually select your game mode preference at the start of the game.

https://playbuddy.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

tvc

Mayhem

tvc

I keep coming back to the still playing? screen I am using torch anyone experiencing this too and what browser do you think would alleviate this thanks

LittleFawn

I personally use Firefox but others might use something else.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: tvc on July 25, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
I keep coming back to the still playing? screen I am using torch anyone experiencing this too and what browser do you think would alleviate this thanks

I think Chrome works great. I use the Pogocheats VP Minimizer to click off those pop-ups.

catfancie

I had to use Edge for this one.  It's distorted in the other browsers for me.

LittleFawn

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on July 25, 2018, 04:04:16 PM
I had to use Edge for this one.  It's distorted in the other browsers for me.

Are the other browser's zoom level not set to 100%?

catfancie

Thanks for asking Mayhem. 
I've just checked, and the zoom is set to 100 % in all 4 of the browsers I have installed on this computer which are Google Chrome (my default browser), IE 11, Edge, and Sea Monkey a form of Fire Fox that plays Java games. 
Its no big deal that for some games I have to switch browsers.  I've had to do it for other games as well,  Clue, Claire Hart and Cookie Connect to name a few.   

Mayhem

Ok, just thought that might be the problem.

If you have any free time, feel free to fire a screenshot to me privately (PM or Email) of your game screen and maybe I can figure out what's going on.

tvc

I can't get it past 34 in the challenge finished the regular game mode tho I use edge browser

KrAzY

Well i know this is kind of a old thread now but thought i'd let people know that the reason you get the "still playing" is because the PB auto stops clicking on continue for some reason every so many levels at least that's what it is doing to me and this is 3 months after release still with no update from what i can tell it is same auto from the day Mayhem posted it's release in july and the auto as far as i can tell is exact same and still has same bug of not always clicking continue and i have used torch,chrome,Seamonkey and IE and it seems to stop clicking continue after a few rounds ( in challenge mode anyway ) I haven't done Game mode yet i wanted to knock out the challenges first and took a break for a while hoping it would be updated but still seems to have same problem for me even today months later.

UPDATE: Just downloaded the BW one and it is flying thru the challenges lol That's why i keep both sets BW and PB because both devs have some cheats that are just better then the other for various games and the BW one for this game is way more advanced.

tvc

Thanks for updating the buddy I just got past level 34 with it

Stinkerbell

Quote from: KrAzY on October 13, 2018, 07:31:41 PM
I haven't done Game mode yet i wanted to knock out the challenges first and took a break for a while hoping it would be updated but still seems to have same problem for me even today months later.

The PlayBuddy auto actually updated yesterday, I believe. Or the day before. I haven't tested it though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview