Guide to Resolving Email Problems While Updating Your Pogo Account
https://blog.pogo.com/emailsigninissues/

Guide to Updating Multiple Accounts Sharing the Same Email
https://blog.pogo.com/multipleaccounts/

Guide to Changing Your Pogo Account into an EA Network Account
https://blog.pogo.com/standardflow/
TYVM

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

LittleFawn

It happened to me the other day. I had no issues.

Mayhem

No issues here as well - it went very smoothly!

Squid

It finally happened to my secondary account but I am having a problem.  When I sign out of one account and try to sign into another, I'm instantly being signed back into the account I just signed out of.  There are a couple of seconds when I can change but I have to be exact with the mouse and frequently miss the window of opportunity.  Then I have to sign out again and try all over.  This is happening in IE, Chrome and FF.  Anyone else?

Mayhem

I'm not having that issue here. It sounds like a website cookie issue though.

In Chrome, you can try just deleting "cookies and other site data". Note that doing this will sign you out on anything else you logged in to on that browser.

Just make sure you "uncheck" everything else. You don't want to delete "passwords and other sign in data" or "auto form data".

Just go to this URL in your Chrome browser,  click on the "advanced" tab and select "time range: all time".

chrome://settings/clearBrowserData

Squid

Thanks!  I'm going to try this.

ETA:  nope, still happening.  I'll look around.  TYVM

Mayhem

If you have no important login's stored in Chrome, you can try checking all the boxes and see what happens.

~buttercup~

I don't have internet right now and have to use the computer at the library, so i only found out about this in sept. i was wondering if anyone knows if there's a time limit on when we have to do this? i just don't want to lose my accounts.

Squid

I haven't heard anything about time limits.  It's my guess that you'll have to address it when you sign in, regardless of when.

Mayhem

Pogo has posted a new video to guide you through this new Pogo login process.

Guide to the New Pogo Login Process

As a part of Electronic Arts (EA), Pogo is moving to the EA Network for account sign-ins. This means added security for you and the ability to access every EA game, site and service with a single account.

During this transition process, your Pogo Account will be turned into an EA Network Account. Don't be surprised if you get updated before your friends – the process will happen at different times for different players. You'll just need a new password and security question.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pogo/pogo/pogo-accounts-are-now-ea-accounts/

Mayhem

All remaining accounts will be switched over in the next couple of days.

-----

Service Update: All Remaining Pogo Accounts Are Moving to the EA Network

As part of Electronic Arts (EA), Pogo has been migrating to the EA Network for account sign-ins. This means added security for you, and the ability to access every EA game, site and service with a single account.

Most players on Pogo have already moved to the EA Network. For those of you who have not, your accounts will be transferred over in the next several days.

Once your account is updated to the new system, you will need to sign in with your email address and Pogo password instead of Pogo screen name.

Thanks for your patience throughout this transition!

Squid

MsMissy

Mayhem