This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

July 2018 Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The July 2018 Badge Marathon starts today! Pogo_Spike will be gifting every Club Pogo member a free personal marathon album.

If you complete all 10 badges challenges before 11:59pm PST on July 11th, 2018, you'll earn a bonus animated marathon badge which will appear in your Special Edition Badges album shortly after the marathon ends. The challenges are for Solitaire Gardens, StoryQuest, Cookie Connect, Poppit! Bingo, Poppit! Party, Phlinx II, Pogo Sudoku, Quinn's Aquarium (sorry ladies), Turbo 21 and Jewel Academy.

It appears Pogo is having issues, so it could be a few hours before we see the badge album in our gift box.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Thanks for the update. 
I hope the Phlinx II challenge is an easy one.  That game hates me. 

Squid

tvc

I still haven't received them yet please post when you see them in your gifts thank you

LittleFawn

Mayhem

They really must be having issues ... still nothing.

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

Just got it.  It came through with no info, no name, etc.  I checked in my collections and it's all there, including a badge in QA (ugh!)

tvc

Squid

I'm trying for the Poppit Party badge in the marathon and none of the autos are working in any browser.  Anyone else?

LittleFawn

They are not working for me either. I think when they put that side bar in it messed up the autos.

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on July 05, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
They are not working for me either. I think when they put that side bar in it messed up the autos.
That's what I thought at first but that isn't the case with other games.  I think they changed the left column of tasks in the game - the tasks that win you coins or costumes, etc.  Those icons are different. 

It might be both or even other stuff.... what do I know?

mycatownsme

Same thing for me also. I thought I would give it a try later ,,,,like now but sstill no luck. I went for soduku first and no luck. Hope things get fixed by morning .

Mayhem

I've sent an email to PlayBuddy and I'll try and find out what's going on.

mycatownsme

Thank You Mayhem. I also read at BW site that they had posted the font was changed and more changes that I can not remember now. It sounded like everything was changed.

It may be why PB is not working too for that particular game.

I will check back later on to see if any news. Thanks again.  hi11.gif

LittleFawn

Did that poppit party badge by hand. Seemed like it took forever. Seems like Pogo wanted to make a lot of changes.

catfancie

Mine seems to working fine for Poppit Bingo, Cookie Connect, Jewel Academy.  Last night I had trouble with PB Sudoku not seeing the game  6_6.gif.  And I tried 4 different Browsers.

And in this marathon I can only have one badge activated at a time.  So I can't bounce around to the different challenges when I get bored with one.  We have to complete them in the order we activate them. 

sue 755

are any of the PB working to complete new badges yet? Poppit Party ow sodku?

Mayhem

Quote from: sue 755 on July 06, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
are any of the PB working to complete new badges yet? Poppit Party ow sodku?

I haven't had a chance to test any of them yet - and no word back from PB either. I'm assuming they are swamped right now getting them all updated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview