This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

July 2018 Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

The following PB autos worked for me:  Turbo 21, Story Quest, Quinn's Aquarium, Poppit Bingo, Jewel Academy, Cookie Connect and Solitaire Garden .  I haven't attempted PhlinxII yet.

The only two that didn't work are Sudoku and Poppit Party.  I'm waiting for an update from PB

I had to play QA with the IE browser it would not load in Google Chrome.

mycatownsme

Thank you for this info. Solitaire Gardens is  pretty good to get manually by using English Garden Part 1 Level 11. Takes a little time but not bad. I was glad to get that one out of the way. PhlinxII and Sudoku and the dumb Aquarium are the ones I am not looking forward to doing at all. But will see how things go. And thanks for the info on QA.  dancing16.gif tumbsup.gif

debdauber

Poppit Party and Sudoku Buddiess still not working, but others are

Mayhem

Quote from: debdauber on July 06, 2018, 07:17:14 PM
Poppit Party and Sudoku Buddiess still not working, but others are

Thanks for letting us know!  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I've gotten all the badges except for QA.  I guess I won't be able to finish this marathon.  I tried again but just can't get past that level.  I am ticked off at pogo

Mayhem

Do you need to get past the level to complete the challenge? Don't you just need to match shells?

I really haven't played the game much, so I'm assuming the shells don't appear on every level?

Squid

You must have to win the game to have the shell matches count because I've matched a lot of shells and I still show zero credit.   I can't get past that darn level.  I've played over 1300 games, about 25 by hand.  No luck. 

I believe the shells show up on every level.

S1lent

Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheats,

Yup, this is a had one.  I had to buy power ups...and you know how cheap I am.  My friends said I squeezed a Penny so had Lincoln cried.

Good luck
S1lent

gigi

Guess I'm not getting badge either.  I almost won Quinn, but through my excitement at winning my first game I miss clicked at the very end and lost a win-able game

essybee

Squid

Quote from: gigi on July 07, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
Guess I'm not getting badge either.  I almost won Quinn, but through my excitement at winning my first game I miss clicked at the very end and lost a win-able game
no-no.gif shocked.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif no-no.gif

mycatownsme

So much extra work and a lot of precious time...takes away the fun.

Sorry to hear about your loss Gigi. It is sad to read about the mess at Pogo.

I have one day left to decide if I will renew my subscription to Pogo.
This is a difficult choice. I really hate to not renew but I know I would miss the good times too.

I hope for the better to come. 

gigi

Quote from: mycatownsme on July 07, 2018, 07:34:56 PM
So much extra work and a lot of precious time...takes away the fun.

Sorry to hear about your loss Gigi. It is sad to read about the mess at Pogo.

I have one day left to decide if I will renew my subscription to Pogo.
This is a difficult choice. I really hate to not renew but I know I would miss the good times too.

I hope for the better to come.

I think mine is up on th 17th...... also wavering.......

Stinkerbell

I finally finished QA. Holy cow. THAT WAS HARD!  Now I'm working on the other badges, but PB doesn't recognize Sudoku.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 07, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
I finally finished QA. Holy cow. THAT WAS HARD!  Now I'm working on the other badges, but PB doesn't recognize Sudoku.

Congrats!  tumbsup.gif

Depending on PB's game update priority, you may want to free sudoku solver. You'll have to enter in the numbers manually, so I'm not sure if you'd be interested in that. It could get tedious pretty quickly.

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on July 08, 2018, 12:42:27 AM
Congrats!  tumbsup.gif

Depending on PB's game update priority, you may want to free sudoku solver. You'll have to enter in the numbers manually, so I'm not sure if you'd be interested in that. It could get tedious pretty quickly.

It took me 2 games to get the badge using the free Sudoku solver.  I made the mistake of playing the first game on the Easy instead of Master.  I switched to Master for the second and won the badge.
Both games took less than 10 minutes together.

raine56

Thanks so much for the free Sudoku solver.  I was done in two games on master.  Had been slogging away on easy.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 07, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
congrats, Stinky.  What a relief it will be if I get through this QA badge!

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 08, 2018, 08:50:46 AM
congrats, Stinky.  What a relief it will be if I get through this QA badge!

There are 3 days left in this challenge, so you have lots of time to complete it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview