This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

July 2018 Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

I used that auto once but cannot remember the browser I used and it was right after they released it. When I did use it it did work.

Squid

I did that badge right away, probably in Chrome, and it worked.  Maybe the side bar? 

debdauber

It works on one of my laptops, but cant get the update to completely go thru on all my other computers

Mayhem

Quote from: debdauber on July 09, 2018, 04:47:37 PM
It works on one of my laptops, but cant get the update to completely go thru on all my other computers

Open the IE browser, click the gear icon and navigate to Internet Options > Advanced > Security - and uncheck "Do not save encrypted pages to disk".
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 10, 2018, 12:33:53 AM
Open the IE browser, click the gear icon and navigate to Internet Options > Advanced > Security - and uncheck "Do not save encrypted pages to disk".
How do you fit all your knowledge in your head?

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 10, 2018, 03:26:16 AM
How do you fit all your knowledge in your head?

It's not easy! tongue.gif

Also, just a reminder that this marathon ends tonight.

Squid

I just found out that if you don't collect from your gift box these gifted albums/challenges by the time the marathon ends, you will lose the gift from your gift box.  The lesson here is:  at least collect them even if you don't participate in the marathon.

Lesson learned.  Sorry, Charles M.

Mayhem

Squid

I'm collecting for a friend who doesn't have access at the moment.  I'm usually good about emptying his gift box but I did not get the latest marathon album.  I went in after the marathon was over and the gift was not there.  It's not listed among his gifts and it's not listed in his badge collection.  He is a Club Pogo Member and has been getting all the gifts, which were all promptly collected.  I let too much time go by on this last gift.

My bad.

Mayhem

Well that sucks ... but it's good to know you need to collect the gifts or they will disappear.

Squid

I think this pertains to time sensitive challenges, like marathons.  I don't know if regular gifts are the same. 

smokyrain

Quote from: Mayhem on July 11, 2018, 12:36:59 AM
It's not easy! tongue.gif

Also, just a reminder that this marathon ends tonight.

Seems strange that I never got these gifts. It was only the other day that the Album just appeared, and I never opened any gifts. I think Pogo had issues as I remember I couldn't even play one of the games, and personally think they should extend the challenge. The issue might even be with the whole EA or Hasbro thing going on.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 12, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
I think this pertains to time sensitive challenges, like marathons.  I don't know if regular gifts are the same.

Well the marathons are only time sensitive if you're trying to get the bonus badge.

Pogo really should let you keep the gifts so you can still get the badges (just not the bonus one).

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 13, 2018, 12:55:37 AM
Well the marathons are only time sensitive if you're trying to get the bonus badge.

Pogo really should let you keep the gifts so you can still get the badges (just not the bonus one).
I totally agree.

gigi

Just sentbug report to PB on Quinn.  I'm in the recommended tile set, but the auto doesn't recognize obvious matches so it ends the game..... So  I'll
Keep playing by hand I suppose. 
So far I've got 16 and about that many days to complete it

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on July 13, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
Just sentbug report to PB on Quinn.  I'm in the recommended tile set, but the auto doesn't recognize obvious matches so it ends the game..... So  I'll
Keep playing by hand I suppose. 
So far I've got 16 and about that many days to complete it

There were a couple levels that did that to me, too. To be honest, I've been winning more playing by hand rather than using the auto.  I would say I had to manually play 3/4 of this challenge to win it.

Squid

Which challenge is this?  The LE Father's Day?  LE 4th of July?

LittleFawn

I sent in a bug report awhile back about the same issue as there were obvious matches left and I was told that was the way the auto was supposed to be. You are really better off playing the game by hand. I only used that auto to see how it would do and it does terrible for me anyways.

gigi

I'm doing a personal and the fathers day.... I think, it's the one we have this month to finish.  Finished it finally, but still working on the personal.  Most of them I got by hand, at least I have the auto.... both of them lol.  They are only good for helpers.  I let them start the game and then I play the last half by hand.  I have to finish by the 17th because that's when my membership runs out lipsrsealed.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview