Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Get Gems Galore

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Get Gems Galore

Make your Pogo experience sparkle with Gems! Use them to shop for all the premium goods on Pogo. You can buy Gem Packs in a variety of sizes by clicking the "Add Gems" link in the top-right corner of Pogo or follow the link below.

Here's just a few things you can do with Gems:

- Get premium Badges, like Limited Edition Badges, Premium Badge Albums, Mix-n-Match Badges and turns in Badge Magic.
- Breeze through harder levels with power-ups for games like Jet Set Solitaire, Solitaire Gardens, Mahjong Escape, Quinn's Aquarium and more.
- Stock up on in-game currency for Poppit! Bingo, Peggle Slots, Bejeweled Slots and more.
- Get deluxe Mini items, including animated backgrounds, pets, the Collectible of the Month and more.
- Get past and present episodes of hidden object games like Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows, Big City Adventures, CLUE: Secrets & Spies and more.

https://www.pogo.com/action/lb5store/offer-list.do?intcmp=cp_gemshop_blog

Happy shopping!

Source : http://blog.pogo.com/gemshop-promo-2018/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Is there something new regarding gems?  Pogo just pushing gems?

Stinkerbell

They don't look to be on sale.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 13, 2018, 03:02:42 AM
Is there something new regarding gems?  Pogo just pushing gems?

It appears they are just pushing gems. I posted this because I wasn't sure if a sale was going to pop up or not.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 13, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
It appears they are just pushing gems. I posted this because I wasn't sure if a sale was going to pop up or not.

We totally appreciate you keeping us in the loop. I don't read the Pogo announcements ON Pogo, so I'm glad you post them here.  I spend more time here than on Pogo. I mean time that I am actually on the Pogo site. I'm usually only there to set up an auto and let it run.  But here? I love spending actual time here. 

THANK YOU for giving a place to stay informed and to have a great time!!!