This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free 1 Year People Magazine Subscription

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Get your Free 1 Year People Magazine Subscription! Just make sure to select ''No'' to any offers after you fill out the short form.

This has been making it's rounds as a popular freebie, so I thought I'd pass it along.

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?offer=People-ScentBird
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks much!

You have no choice; you have to accept that they will send you offers and latest news

Mayhem

Ah, they changed their policy. It's best to use a throw-away gmail account then.

gigi

for some reason I started (about a year or more ago) getting all kinds of subscriptions, women's day, cooking, people.................. I have not asked for them (and I don't read magazines anyway), wasn't gifted by any family and never get an invoice................... very strange.  None of my online purchases ever mentioned getting magazines either, so..... it's really a waste of money for them and actually a nuisance for me.  I try to give them away, but no one wants them, guess our family isn't into mags.

Squid

I'm not a magazine person either but my girlfriend is.  I give them all to her.  She spends her summers at the pool and loves to read magazines while she soaks up the sun.  I don't even crack the covers.

gigi

I fan the pages and the card inserts go flying and I toss it all lol

Squid

gigi

Quote from: Squid on August 18, 2018, 05:28:07 PM
Please tell me you recycle, Gigi!

we recycle everything, one bag of trash and a rollaway dumpster so full sometimes we can't get the lid to close.  Yes, we are BIG recyclers. 

Mayhem

I've always recycled, but the area I live in now forces you too.

In the past, they have done spot checks and you can get penalized (additional fee added to your yearly garbage removal bill) if your garbage contains recyclable items. Our recyclable items have to be separated into 3 different bags - tin, glass and paper.

Squid

Yea!  Recycle!   We have to, also, although I know many people who don't.  It hurts my heart.

gigi

Our town provides two very large/covered roll-aways one for Trash one for Recycles, so they make it very easy for us.  The only charge is for bags for yard waste and 2 x's a year they have a month of free yard waste pickup and one for just about everything else.  Even provide special ways to get hazardous material, batteries, oil, paint picked up at no charge.  Guess they would rather pay for it themselves than contaminate the environment any more than it is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview