This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium "Aqua Run" Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

smokyrain

Thanks Mayhem and Stinkerbell. I did update this morning. I am now on the third badge. I will have to use IE when I am not home or away as Chrome sometimes just doesn't refresh

Thanks s1lentscream for update. I am only on Part 2 Level 28  whistle.gif .. Will get there eventually

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 21, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
Not in the actual workings of the auto, but they did add that "Intelligence" doesn't work in the setting for making multiple moves at a time. 

I can tell you that the update before this one made a BIG difference in how well the auto works. They improved the detection of the game board.

Sorry, I missed your reply! Thanks for letting me know  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smokyrain

Okay I hate this game already... It is taking so long to finish  girls18.gif

LittleFawn

I usually like this game but doing all these badges has me tired of it right now.

smokyrain

I can play it just fine.. But I find without purchasing powerups, you must replay many times.

Also I hate a game where an auto can't even go far when I leave it run all day and evening

catfancie

cheerleading.gif Glad that's done with.  If they have the nerve to give us any QA games in the next several weeks, even for a daily challenge, I swear I'll scream bloody hell.  hysterical.gif  I hate to say it but I gave in to temptation and purchased power-ups.  That's how disgusted    girls18.gif I became with having to replay over and over to achieve the goals. 

smokyrain

Quote from: catfancie on August 25, 2018, 12:41:04 AM
cheerleading.gif Glad that's done with.  If they have the nerve to give us any QA games in the next several weeks, even for a daily challenge, I swear I'll scream bloody hell.  hysterical.gif  I hate to say it but I gave in to temptation and purchased power-ups.  That's how disgusted    girls18.gif I became with having to replay over and over to achieve the goals. 

I am with you there catfancie...   I too gave in and purchased power-ups just to get through this game.  Congrats on getting it done.  beer11.gif

smokyrain

I got the badge in the nick of time lol  cheesy.gif  but it sure cost me some  cheerleading.gif

I am going to leave this on auto until it gets to where I can replay levels for future badges. Damn pogo

UPDATE: Yay I can finally replay levels   beer11.gif

Mayhem

Squid

Congrats, Smoky!  I finally got there, too, but not without a great deal of help from a very good friend.  I'm soooo grateful!

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on August 27, 2018, 03:23:22 AM
Congrats, Smoky!  I finally got there, too, but not without a great deal of help from a very good friend.  I'm soooo grateful!

That's awesome Squid.... Congratulations  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Thanks!  I hope it's a long time before I see challenges in that game!

Mayhem

I wonder how many people did not finish this challenge in time ...

smokyrain

Quote from: Mayhem on August 27, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
I wonder how many people did not finish this challenge in time ...

I bet there is quite a few. I was reading forum posts on Pogo, and very many people not happy with this game.

LittleFawn

I finished a day early. Those challenges were kind of hard to do.

raine56

I lam trying to complete the Aqua Pop album with all Quinn Aquarium challenges.  I took note of how many games I had won for my challenge 10/17, all by hand and with power ups on some, then let the auto run all day and overnight.  It didn't win a single game.  Challenge still 10/17 and I am still on the same level in the game.  I watched the auto for a while once I realised I hadn't progressed at all and it is still missing matches then finishes the game by picking a non match.   I know there are some really difficult levels and once I notice the auto is unable to win I play by hand.  Trouble is I am playing most levels by hand. I don't understand why this auto plays so badly when Mahjong Escape plays so well.   Are the games that different?  It needs more work to make it smarter.  Once I finish this album, I think I will give up on it.  First time for me as I usually persist until I have the badges but just too hard to do them all by hand. I will wait and hope a smarter version comes out.

raine56

I finally finished part 1 of the Jellyfish.  I started part 2 and have won every single game 1st go without power ups by hand.  The levels must gradually go from moderate to unwinnable without powerups as you progress through the levels.  I will let the auto have a go and see how it does now.

S1lent

Greetings Raine and all you other PogoCheats,
I know exactly what you are talking about.  My somewhat expensive solution is to purchase the 10 "extra slot" for 30 Gems.  Then I play manual and use one of the "extra slots" if I get stuck.  Remember, once you use one of your "extra slots" be sure to complete that level...DO NOT QUIT BUT CHOSE REPLAY LEVEL or you will lose the "extra slot" that you have used.  Yup!...I made that mistake.

You can do it...and we are here to give you encouragement.
Silent aka Ken #2

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview