This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove HD : New Game of the Month for September

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Crossword Cove HD is the new game of the month for September! Pogo has changed things up and instead of adding new ranks, it's now a badge challenge.

On September 1st, Pogo_Spike will be gifting us 4 free badge challenges. If we complete them during the month of September, we'll be awarded a bonus badge.

https://www.pogo.com/games/crossword-cove

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I've never been a huge fan of this game. I think it's because the game is too easy on easy but my vocab isn't strong enough for the harder levels. 

Mayhem

I've never been a fan of crossword puzzles. The challenges should be easy enough to knock out though.

S1lent

Greetings,
I switched from News Paper crosswords (they got too hard for me) to Suduko.  My wife and I do the Jumble and 7 Little words in the morning.  All the News in the paper is yesterdays.

Enjoy the day...finally cooling off here in Idaho...still smokey from all the California fires. 
s1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 24, 2018, 01:40:46 PM
Enjoy the day...finally cooling off here in Idaho...still smokey from all the California fires. 

We are suffering up here as well. It was so bad last week, no one even went outside.

mycatownsme

Squid

We've finally broken through all the humidity over the last couple of days.  Very nice weather.  Heat and humidity coming back next week.  Stay cool everyone!  Just so I'm not completely off-topic, I don't mind Crossword Cove if the auto is in good order!  LOL

Mayhem

Get Wordy in the Next Game of the Month

September's Game of the Month is almost here! This Saturday, we're sending all Club Pogo Members four new Challenges for Crossword Cove HD. If you can finish them all before the end of the month, you'll win a brand-new Badge!*

See you by the sea!

* Badge will be awarded shortly after the end of September.

Mayhem

GOTM has officially started!

Pogo_Spike has gifted all Club Pogo members 4 free badge challenges. If we complete them during the month of September, we'll be awarded a bonus badge.

https://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

QuoteWin a New Badge in September's Game of the Month

Crossword Cove HD is September's Game of the Month on Club Pogo! Check your gifts, because we just sent all Club Pogo Members four free Challenges. If you can finish them all before the end of the month, you'll win a brand-new bonus Badge.

Good luck and see you on the beach!

catfancie

tvc

It would be great if the autos would solve the puzzles without using the hint button

Squid

All done with the GOTM badges.  The BW auto played the same date over and over, got the badges for me.

tvc

I think I need a new computer with BW auto using edge it wouldn't stop even after I closed the auto it just kept clicking everywhere I lowered the speed and used IE but it gets some words wrong and yes I did use the August 19 date There was a time that her autos were the bomb but now I don't know what has happened maybe it's my computer maybe I need a new one with better graphics or something

LittleFawn

Some of her autos are good and some are just plain bad. I mostly try to just play games by hand these days. If it is a game requiring speed I use an auto. I do not think it is your computer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview