This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The other games weren't too bad to rank out on, we're they? I hear what you're saying though.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 16, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
The other games weren't too bad to rank out on, we're they? I hear what you're saying though.

Not too bad. But 80 ranks? We'll see. I should be 1/2 through by the end of today or in the night some time, at the rate I'm moving.  At that point maybe I'll go ahead and finish.

Squid

I stopped playing WW and got through the Sol. Garden of the month.  Now I'm collecting seeds.  I'll get back to WW at some point.  I'm like you now, Stinky, no real rush...

C~M

Didn't the old WW have 80 ranks? If so, then that is why the new HD version does. If that is the case, when Poppit HD comes out on Thursday Sept. 27th, it will have 100 ranks.

We better hurry and rank out of WW before then...

Squid

tvc

I just made rank 10 I ran buddy all night it took 27 mins to get 379 rank points I am on skill level 3 not sure if that even makes a difference I am using pale moon my autos don't play on too many browsers not sure why I would still be playing aces up but that BW auto has stopped working for some reason Thank you to all who provide insight and tips it is most welcomed and appreciated

Stinkerbell

I'm approaching WW rank 40, but I stopped for now to work on Solitaire Gardens. I may or may not start WW again for awhile. Like I said, I don't feel the need to pound it out.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 17, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
I'm approaching WW rank 40, but I stopped for now to work on Solitaire Gardens. I may or may not start WW again for awhile. Like I said, I don't feel the need to pound it out.
Nice progress, Stinky!

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on September 22, 2018, 07:08:30 AM
I just ranked out!

Good job! I find this one so tedious, and I'm not the one playing it! LOL!  I quit a few days ago to work on other things. Like I said above, I'm not feeling the urge to pound this one out. They keep giving us marathon badges with the new games and I'll get back to it again one day. Probably NOT soon! LOL!

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 22, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
Good job!

Thanks, I used PB for the first 30 ranks and by then BW had theirs updated so I finished with it. (Much Faster)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview