This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Word Whomp HD will be coming to Pogo on September 13th, 2018.

Here's what you can expect:

- The Flash version of Word Whomp will be upgraded to the New Word Whomp HD version the week on September 13th, 2018.
- The game will have the same URL, but you'll need to re-save the upgraded game to your favorites list.
- All unfinished, activated badges from the Flash version of Word Whomp will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.
- All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Flash Word Whomp will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.

Unfinished rank badges will not be transferred over. Since this is a new version of the game, it will come with its own new rank badges.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

mycatownsme

Mayhem

Just a reminder that Word Whomp HD will be released this sometime today.

When it's live, the link should be : https://www.pogo.com/games/wordwhomp_h5

LittleFawn

C~M

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

C~M

Squid

I made it to rank 10, too.  I think this is going to be a slow ranker.  It goes to rank 80

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 14, 2018, 07:48:30 PM
I made it to rank 10, too.  I think this is going to be a slow ranker.  It goes to rank 80

I'm almost 16. It's paaaaaaainnfully slow.

Mayhem

Yeah, this one is going to take some time to finish ... especially with 80 ranks.

Squid

I think I won't sweat it and just run it at night and when I'm out of the house.  It runs well with Uncle Otto although it seems that, with many puzzles, there is one word that stumps Ol' Unc.  I guess he's getting older....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 15, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
I think I won't sweat it and just run it at night and when I'm out of the house.  It runs well with Uncle Otto although it seems that, with many puzzles, there is one word that stumps Ol' Unc.  I guess he's getting older....

It does run well. I'm almost 22.

Mayhem

You guys are moving along pretty quick .. maybe it won't be that bad of a grind.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 16, 2018, 12:36:46 AM
You guys are moving along pretty quick .. maybe it won't be that bad of a grind.

Yeah, I'm making good progress, even though I didn't run it for several hours yesterday afternoon, and the night before that it had shut down at some point.

That said, this is still going to be a grind. 80 ranks and I'm only hitting 27?   I might take a break at some point.

I used to get excited about new games and new ranks and badges and ranking out...but POGO has taken so much fun out the games that I don't feel the obsessive need to get 'em done right away, anymore.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview